Chapter 2

Tom looked over to his right to see a familiar face (ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES-)before tom could see who it was he was blinded by a light that the other person had made signaling him to move swiftly out the foot ball field and to his direction while he shot the zombies

Tom had made his way out the foot ball field  and over to a tree were someone familiar was sitting on a branch but tom couldn't tell who it was because of the mask on the strangers face. The stranger asked tom to climb up the tree,tom proceeded to do what the stranger was telling him to do while still staying on guard.

The stranger finnally spoke
"So tom,"
Tom's eyes widened  when the stranger said his name
"It's been 53 days after the break out and I Finnaly found you."
The stranger took off his mask and reveald his face,it was edd!

"E-Edd?!it's it really you!"
"Well do I look like "an" edd"
Edd said jokingly
"You still got the same sence of humour like always!"
Tom said with a glad smile across his face,it feels like forever since he's ever smiled or been happy.

The tow boys continued chatting for another few minutes before tom offered edd to come back with him to his place which was barricaded with wooden planks he found lying around

Time skip

After edd had made it back to Tom's place with tom,tom decided asking him if he could help with upgrading weapons,they spent the rest of the night  adding new things to their weapons to make them better then they were already,it was the next day,same as any other,zombies,no other survivors,not even an animal in sight except for just a few birds that always sat on trees and sat on a new one every day for no apparent reason.

Tom decided instead of sleeping for a bit before it was 7 he'd go looting for some oil to refill his own car to see if he could use the car he had to kill zombies

Time skip because laziness

Tom continued searching for gas for at least and hour,he knew edd wouldn't be up for at least another hour so he had an hour to find gas and make it home quick as possible,he found a van that was aparentlly unlocked,he went inside to see if there'd be any gas or something useful. He saw something at the corner of his eye and walked over to it,he found a picture of the family that owned the van. It was 2 siblings,one male,one female. A mother and father and even a family pet...a dog. Tom wasn't a normal child especially since he was an orphan and had to get shiped to a new family every year in either a different state or if not a contrey. He didn't notice but a few tears started running down his face relizeing he'd never have a real family and he'd never be normal like other children.

Tom decided to keep the picture of the small family and he continued looting for stuff he could use and some gas,he Finnaly found gas and he took the gas rushing back to his barricaded home while shooting a few zombies on the way just attracting more over to him but he didn't care,he just keept shooting until he got near the house he stoped so he wouldn't wake edd up too early. After getting inside tom went straight to the garage that was connected to the house to refill the car with gas.

Tom went over to the kitchen to make something to eat for hiking and edd with whatever he had left,while looking through the cracks of the wooden planks that barricaded the windows and any other entrance in the house except for the door which was locked and you could only get in and out useing the doggiedoor

Tom heard foot steps comeing towards the kitchen so he quickly assumed it was edd since they were the only ones in the house,before tom could say good morning to edd he saw a worry across edd's face.

(Edd POV)
Tom had been gone all night and left with no trace of were he went and didn't tell me he left at all.

"Tom were,were you last night?!"
Tom went over to edd to calm him down before explaining why he had left

Time skip