[M] Chapter 18

Warning: Smut

Luhan held her stomach, caressing it tenderly, afraid that she might hurt her child accidentally if she ever exert too much force. Her mom went out to process her discharge from the hospital while Mrs. Oh followed Sehun. Her thoughts are floating, still can’t absorb the fact that she’s pregnant. How come she didn’t noticed it? She thought that she’s just getting fat because of her excessive eating of Baekhyun’s pastries. The bleeding that she thought was her period was already a sign that she’s pregnant. A surge of fear runs throughout her lithe frame. She’s been careless for past few weeks and she almost committed another mistake. What if Sehun didn’t able to stop her? She almost lost another child because of her impulsiveness. Her already swollen eyes welled up once again. She should have been more mindful. She’s always been self-centered. It would be her entire fault if her baby will die.

“Hey Lulu. Stop crying, hmm? It is bad for your baby.” Kyungsoo whispered in a mellow voice while cradling Luhan’s dainty form. “It is not your fault, okay? You will be alright. We are here to support you.”

“Oh my god, I still can’t believe that he still has the audacity to walk out?! I swear, I’m going to kick his ass the moment I saw him.” Baekhyun says in trembling voice as she paces back and forth.

“Baby, calm down.” Chanyeol tried to tame his girlfriend but of course, he failed.

“Don’t you dare stop me, Park Chanyeol because my hands are also itching to throttle you. You are also aware that Luhan’s pregnant right? That’s why you kept on insisting that we shouldn’t go to club anymore.”

That made Chanyeol shut his mouth, prompting Jongin to snicker. Baekhyun’s death glare shifted toward the tan man. “And you Kim Jongin, stay away from Kyungsoo. I don’t want another friend of mine to get hurt because of your league.”

Jongin’s about to retort but Kyungsoo glares at him as a warning. He gulped then raised both his hands as a surrender.

Baekhyun’s eyes zoom toward the docile Joonmyeon. “Yah, Kim Joonmyeon! Don’t let your brother near Luhan again or else I might really kill him this time. I have warned him not to touch my bestfriend but he didn’t only touch her. He also has the nerve to knock her up again!”

“Oh god, I can’t really believe that you got yourself pregnant again, bitch. I really knew that something is up! I don’t know if you are just naïve or being plain stupid. Didn’t you learned from your mistake in the past?”

“Byun Baekhyun, that’s enough!” Yixing snapped which surprised everyone because Yixing is the calmest and most patient among them. “You don’t have the right to judge Luhan like that!” Luhan averted her gaze. She couldn’t take the contempt that Baekhyun emits through her eyes. She swallowed every painful diss coming from her friend. She’s right. She’s too stupid for falling all over again to Sehun.

“What? She didn’t even told us that she’s seeing Sehun behind Jackson’s back! Just a few days ago, they’re still lovey-dovey to each other and now, she’s 10 weeks pregnant with Sehun’s child? She’s no different from her—“

A numbing and nerve wracking slap hit Baekhyun’s beautiful face and it is not Yixing who did it but Kyungsoo. Baekhyun looks at her in disbelief. “I dare you to continue what you want to say, Baekhyun. You are judging Luhan for sleeping with Sehun that easy. Yet you are not even aware that Jackson is already fucking married and has a son with Sehun’s cousin, Sejeong.”

Luhan gasps softly. How did Kyungsoo knew about it?

“I am not saying that what Luhan did was right but you don’t need to throw all of your hate to her. Be mindful of what you are saying especially now that she’s pregnant.” Kyungsoo continued in a sharp voice.

“What the fuck?” Baekhyun uttered, too flustered that she has to sit on the couch. “That woman in Sehun’s party? She’s Jackson’s wife?” Baekhyun muttered more curses and new invented language. She’s always been like that especially when she’s too shocked.

“What the hell? You didn’t tell me that Jackson is Sejeong’s husband. What are other secrets that you are hiding from me, Joonmyeon?” Yixing asked in a sharp tone which made Joonmyeon gulped in nervousness.

“A-angel, it is not really my secret to tell.”

“Then don’t blame me if your back will get hurt for sleeping in the couch for another week.”