Ch. 1 Heartbroken

Summer pov
I woke up from my alarm clock. I groaned knowing I have to go back to school. I used to love to go to school, but now I hate it. Ever since Mr. Finn came, I love him as a teacher, but since I didn't know how to play an instrument, I always felt left out of the band. What made it even worse is that Kale took everyone away from me, including Tomika. The only person who believes in me was really Lawrence, even if he's pretending to not care for me, I could still see that he did. I got ready and skated to school. I came later than usual so I was the last one in the class room. I see Kale holding my clipboard and laughing with my friends. I put a fake smile on and went up to them.

S: hey Kale! Thanks for covering for me, I could take it from here.
K: no
S: what?
K: no
S: but--
Z: summer just let her be manager
T: yea she's a much better manager than u, and may I say funnier
F: and not to mention, prettier, and plus she came early and ur late doing whatever your doing. You're holding us back.
MF: ok everyone calm down

I didn't know what was worse, the fact that Kale may take my place in being manager, or my friends to choose someone they've known for 3 months than their best friend they've known for 7 years. I couldn't take it anymore.

S: no, u know what, I'm done
T: what do u mean your done?
S: I'm sick and tired of u guys always choosing Kale all the time. I'm tired of feeling out of place.
Z: what are you saying? U know we all love u
S: o really? Then explain to me why u guys just choose Kale to be a manager. Explain to me why you guys just yelled at me for being a little late, then starting sayin she was better than me.

Everyone was quiet. I was furious by now and it got worse than I thought. I never thought I would have done this, but it happened.

S: that's what I thought. Now will u excuse me, I'm going to start packing for New York. You can have Kale, she's all yours.
Everyone: WHAT!?
S: u heard me, I've been thinking of moving from all u guys, I'm done feeling this way.

I went up to Lawrence to say my final goodbye. I knew he felt bad, and I never wanted it this way, but I couldn't do anything anymore. I meant what I said, and I'm not taking it back. I went up to Mr. Finn who was crying more than I was, surprisingly. I didn't even say my final goodbye to the rest for the band. What's the point, they were probably happy I was leaving, so Kale could finally be their manager. I walked out of class, and see Tomika crying on Zack's shoulder. I left, but someone held me back, before I went out of the school completely. It was Freddy.

S: what do u want
F: please... stay * I see tears in his eyes
S: what's the point of staying, if no one loves me. Goodbye Freddy

I hear him mumble something I couldn't quite hear. I didn't even bother anymore as I walked home. I was crying so much to the point, where I couldn't even see I was at my house.

Freddy pov
Summer left our classroom, without saying a final goodbye to anyone except Mr. Finn and Lawrence. I didn't know what to do, but I ran out of the door to catch up to her. I found Summer, with her head down walking away from the school. I ran up to her, and took her wrist to spin her around.

S: what do u want *she said coldly but hurt
F: please... stay
S: what's the point of staying, if no one loves me. Goodbye Freddy
F: but I love u... *mumbles

Summer didn't hear me say that. I can't even believe what I did. I let the one girl who was so important in my life, leave just like that. What made it worse was that I was the reason why she left. I'm going to miss u, sunshine
________________________________

Chapter 1 is out!!! I got inspired by teanna08 so u may see that some of this is similar to her story. Hers is called Forgotten an SOR fan fic, so check it out. I won't copy all her ideas, so some parts may be different. So my schedule for this book is going to be every Friday. I would be able to at least update 1 chapter, unless I have something going on. Thanks for reading loves. Also, I could have other chapters made, if I got the time! 💜