Ch. 2 Goodbye

Jama if my favorite person now 😂 ^^^ #fremmer looks like it might happen 😏😏

Summer pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today was the day I was moving to New York with my cousin. I then remembered I still had to go to school, to get everything from my locker and say my goodbyes to a few people. I received 20 text from the band, 3 from Zack, 5 from Lawrence, 5 from Tomika, and 7 from Freddy. I felt guilty for what I said yesterday, but I reminded myself what they did to me this pass year. I did my normal routine and skated to school pretty early so I don't have to rush into the band. I get to my locker and see the one person who I didn't expect to see...
Kale

S: o I'm hey Kale
K: shut it Hathaway
S: what!?!?!
K: you thought I actually cared about u?
S: well.. kinda
K: sweetie that's called acting 😏
S: then what do you want Kale
K: for u to stay in New York and never bother me and Freddy again!
S: deal, as if I would want to hangout with u traitors.
K: whatever, stick to the deal or else...

She started walking away with tears coming in my eyes. I continued to clean out my locker, until I feel a tap on my shoulder. It was Lawrence. We talked for a while (an sorry kinda lazy to write their convo 😂) and I told him that I will be calling him once and a while and I might come back in a year or two. Once we finished talking, we hugged and he left for class. I was finished taking everything out and was about to got out until I hear familiar voices. It was Zack, Freddy, and Tomika.

T: you really leaving *holding in her tears
Z: u know we still care about u
S: just leave me alone, okay!
F: why are you acting like this!
S: because no one cares about me...

With that I turned to leave the school. I was crying like yesterday, but this time no one stopped me. I guess Freddy really doesn't care about me...

Freddy pov
S: because no one cares about me...
F: but I do...

With that she left us with Tomika crying on Zack's shoulder.
________________________________

Hi here's another one! That's for the positive feedback on this new book from the last chapter. I'm to lazy to stick to an official schedule so, whatever! 😂 I'm going to update any day I want so you don't have to wait every Friday. Summer break is next week for me, so expect more updates! Bye loves ❤️