Chapter 18

Smiley trash bag has left papyrus in a fit of rage. Papyrus looks around worriedly.... This is the perfect time to strike. Cautiously, I appear next to the tall skeleton.

"Howdy!"

~~~

Oh god, papyrus saw my cuts... He knows, and... And what does he say when I wake up? Not "why do you harm yourself", not "stop cutting", no! He says in his sweet and caring voice,

"Hello brother! Want some spaghetti? I made it specially for you!"

He acts oblivious on purpose and this whole time I just thought he was too innocent and it made him ignorant and oh god papyrus I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...

I decide to head back and apologize myself, when my voices threaten to take over. I quickly sit down on a rock and try to collect myself.

"HEY!"

I look around. I find myself incapable of determining the source of the voice.

"HEY, FELLA, MIND GETTIN YOUR BUTT OFFA ME?"

I quickly spring up, looking down at the rock I was just on. I had forgotten of this species of monster...

"I-I'm very sorry, sir, I haven't a bone to pick, so I'll just be on my way now."

"Not so fast, kid!" Says the rock. "You look like you have something you need to say... Can I help you-"

"Thank you, have a good day." I walk back towards where papyrus and I slept. He's gone. But everything he had is left here. Almost like he just... Vanished into thin air...