change

[Lisa's POV]

Oh, wow, just when we thought nothing could go worse..it did.

"I swear nothing like that happened!!" said Jisoo unnie

"I know, Jichu but look.. we made the news again!" Jennie looked so worried. I don't blame her, the last couple of days were hectic.

"Girls, I'm sorry, I should've been more careful."

"It's not your fault, unnie! it's not anyone's fault! it's the media. I hate it so much!" I said.

It was so wrong. I have seen the whole moment, Suga touched her by mistake and she was startled because that's just how our unnie is.

"Jisoo, this call is for you." Our manager handed his phone to her.

We looked at the caller's name and it was YG. GREAT! I pretty much know already what he is going to say.

Jisoo took the phone and walked outside of the room. We were still at Inkigayo in our changing room. I am supposed to leave in about thirty minutes to get to the meeting. When I saw Jungkook today he kept looking at me and I could not help but notice his confused expression every time I made eye contact with him. I wonder how the meeting will go.. and how it will turn out.

"Lisa oppa!!!" this is how Jisoo calls me, we have seen some things made by the fans and they made this video thing in which they were saying that I was acting like an oppa with my unnies. We thought it was cute.

"Yes, unnie!!" I answered back.

"I have to go with you.. to the meeting" She was making crying sounds.

"Aigoo, unnie.. you became a troublemaker, just like me!" I joked.

We were getting ready to leave when our manager stopped us.

"You are going to ride BTS's van so we won't make it that obvious."

"Wait.. wouldn't it be more obvious if we rode their car?"

"No, you're going to get in there secretly. You'll act as their stylists."

I almost laughed. It was impossible, I'm pretty sure fans already know who their stylists are and beside.. I already tried to hide when I was searching for the notebook but I failed miserably

"Okay." I don't care anymore, this time it won't be my fault if things go wrong.

We reached their changing room. Jisoo was the first to enter, the only members we saw were Jungkook and Suga. I find myself always hiding behind my unnies, I know it can be frustrating but I am just not used to interact with people. I blame YG for that.

It's so awkward in here, no one is saying anything. Even Jisoo feels awkward.

"We look like we're ready to murder someone." Suga broke the ice.

"Ahh! Because of our clothes?" asked Jisoo

Now that I look more closely at the way we were dressed, he is right. We are all wearing black, all black. Jungkook is wearing an oversized shirt paired with some black jeans and white sneakers. Suga is wearing a black hoodie from 'Supreme' and a pair of joggers, he's more sporty. Both me and Jisoo are wearing  black skinny jeans with black and grey bomber jackets.

As I was looking at Jungkook I couldn't help but notice how good looking he was, bet he has a lot of experiences with girls. On the other hand, I can't even talk with a guy.

"Yes, the four of us together, all in black.. yeah, we won't attract any attention, obviously." He was sarcastic.

"What are you saying, hyung, the company wanted us to be like this so if something goes wrong at least it won't be our fault!" said Jungkook