Alone

I don't really know what happened after I found Grandpa Portman. I remember Ricky holding me, and the police pulling up. But other than that, I have no clue how I got back to my house, sitting across from some police officers. To make a long story short, everyone thinks I'm crazy, and nobody believes what I saw. I don't know how to describe it... without sounding insane.

It was bad enough having parents who wouldn't accept that I was gay, the fact that they now thought I was out of my mind was much, much worse.

Each day was a struggle. Everyone around me acted like I was at a breaking point, that I was fragile, that they had to watch their every move in fear of setting me off. And maybe they were right. I had become extremely unstable.

Nearly every night, I'd overhear my parents talking. Sometimes my mom would cry, and my dad would reassure her that this would all pass, that things would get easier.

None of us knew then just how complicated things would become.

YES!! I'm updating! And I know it's incredibly short, but give me a break! Also, apparently about 1,000 people have looked at my story, and THATS INSANE!! I'm going to keep working on updates, and I swear on Evan Peter's grave that there will be much more coming soon! Thanks for reading!

For update info, questions, my daily weirdness, and more, follow me on Twitter!! @/panda_lord2000