The beginning

So it was finally time to go back home,after so many years away from all the drama,all the hate,jealousy and envy.Deep down inside me,i wanted to really see my family...to see how worse they had become in 7 years. I just hoped David would cope with them...they were like dragons..always breathing fire.

7 years ago,i got a scholarship in the university of Denver, to study business management and i was more than eager to go. my Dad didn't care and my mum was too busy going to high class parties. my elder sister is married to the most greedy man on earth..but she was also greedy so they fit perfectly.My older brother has lots of hotels in Vegas so he didnt care what i did or did not do.

I didnt come home for 7 good solid years, one reason was because i was sure they didnt miss me and another reason was because i needed to make my own solid foundation and i was done with it. Now,i wanted to get married, make a new family, be happy and live a good and almost perfect life.

The plane had landed and i finally woke up from my thoughts.I quickly tapped my prince charming who was asleep beside me to wake up. I met David 5 years ago in a basketball game that my friends forced me to attend and we firstly became friends for about a year then we started dating.He is like a dream come true with hazel eyes,dark hair,thin pink lips and a tall and built stature which was because he played basketball.

"common sweetie.....come down...."he bellowed towards me as i walked out of the plane with him.After checking out our luggage,David's driver had already arrived to get us,we were going straight to my parents house. we wanted to tell them quickly about our engagement.

Atlanta hadn't changed a bit since I left,the same roads,houses and wonderful trees.I remember basically everything about Atlanta because I had memories here...bad ones.

Then i sighted the big mansion ahead of us,we were almost there and suddenly my heart started pounding.I was so scared and David knew.

"common Nina,be calm..you're gonna be fine ok?"he assured me as he kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you"I said to his ears....and he replied me with a kiss "I love you too"he mumbled.

We were there already and I managed to be calm because of David. we came down from the car and he was holding me tightly,then we pressed the doorbell numerous times before someone finally came to get it

"Well,well, look who it is. if it isn't the runaway baby and her ballie boyfriend "the voice was like hard hot iron stabbed into my chest but there were two people who talked like that,my mother and my sister but as i slowly looked up and noticed the wide hips and thin legs...i knew exactly who it was.

MY MOTHER!!!