Chapter 5

"Probability is the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible," Mr. Powers says as I write down the notes he wrote on the board as he speaks.

"Aye Mirah, do you got a pencil I can borrow?" De' Anthony whispers to me.

"Nigga you always asking me for a pencil. Where's the one I gave you yesterday?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Mirah and De' Anthony, would you like to tell the class what you're talking about?" Mr. Powers says.

"Nope," De' Anthony says, causing the class to laugh. Mr. Powers gives him a furious look.

"Get out my class!" Mr. Powers shouts at De' Anthony and the class quickly stops laughing.

"Fuck this shit," De' Anthony says getting up from his seat and walking out the classroom, slamming the door afterwards. Mr. Powers shakes his head.

"Keep talking and you're gonna be dealing with me," Mr. Powers says to me.

"I'd love that," Tamika says in the background, causing the class to laugh.

"Mmh. I would too," Mr. Powers whispers to himself. The class didn't hear it, but I did. I furrow my eyebrows at his comment.

"As I was saying....," Mr. Powers says going back to topic.
______________________________________

The class soon ends and I wait until everyone is gone to talk to Mr. Powers. I walk over to his desk and wait for him to acknowledge me as his gathers his things for the next class. I clear my throat to get his attention.

"Good afternoon Mirah. What brings you here," Mr. Powers says looking at me.

"I love it how you wanna say some bullshit ass comment to Tamika after she wants to open her wide ass mouth and say something slick," I say crossing my arms. Mr. Powers laughs.

"What, she's a cutie," he says playing with me. I fake laugh.

"I don't think that cutie can do the shit I do. Can she?" I say walking around his desk.

"You sure about that babe? Fucked around and had some great blows, I don't know if you're different?" Mr. Powers says. I chuckle.

"Oh really? Let's see just wait and see if I'm really one of a kind," I say with a huge smile. I put my hands inside of his pants and massage his dick.

"Not here baby," Mr. Powers groans. I go faster.

"Why not? I like to go outside the box, like rub my teachers dick during school hours," I say. He groans louder.

"Damn, if you keep on doing that I'ma-," and I let go of his dick before he could nut.

"You're gonna what? Bust a nut?" I say while licking my fingers. I scoff.

"Tell Tamika to do that for you," I say walking away from Mr. Powers desk and walk out the claaroom. Leaving him with his dick out.