"Teach me"

Mark's POV

'Knock Knock Knock'
That must be room service. As I open the door I see Lexie's desperate face.
"Teach me" flows out of her mouth.
"I can't. Your Little Grey. I promised Derek I would keep my hands off of you." I reply as she walks into my room.
"Mark, teach me." she repeats looking even more desperate.
"Lexie I can't." I say has she takes off her shirt, then her pants and now I'm left staring at Lexie in a tank top and panties.
"What am I really that bad?" She questions.
"No your not, but I am." I reply as I pull her closer to me. I kiss her realizing what I just did. I can't do this but it feels so right. I pull of her tank top without breaking the kiss. Then she pulls off my shirt and starts to take off my pants. I push her onto the bed and lay on top of her. I kiss her down to her bra as she lets off a soft moan. I look back up at her and she looks embarrassed. I go back up to her ear and whisper "It will all be ok." She shutters when I say it. I kiss her behind her ear and she lets out a bigger moan. I found her soft spot. I lean her upwards to un clip her bra and she pulls off my underwear as well as her own.

45 minutes later

I plop down beside her after with both finish.
"That was... thank you Mark." she says. I kiss her on the forehead as she rests her beautiful head on my chest and we both fall asleep.

Lexie's POV

I wake up after having the best sleep of my life. I look at the clock and it say 5:16. I then turn around to see the body in bed staring at me. It's Mark.
" What are you doing here? What am I doing here? How did I get here and why am I naked? Are you naked? Oh my god I can't believe I ju-"
Mark cuts me off and says "It's our secret. Just don't tell anybody." As he kisses me on the forehead memories from last night come back. Oh god I came here, I asked for it, this is all wrong. "Mark I need to go to the hospital. Rounds start in an hour and I don't know how far the hospital is from here." From the bathroom I hear him say "Lex don't worry about it, your riding with me today." Wait, did he just call me Lex? Only Mom, Mer, and Dad called me Lex. Nobody has ever called me Lex but them. It did sound sexy coming from Mark though. I look back at the clock and it says it's 5:32. I need to be at the hospital in less than an hour. "Mark are you almost ready?" I ask as he comes out with a nervous look on his face.
"Did we use protection?" he asks.
"I don't think so, but what's wrong with that?" I question.
"Lex, you need to take a test. I can't make Little Grey pregnant, Derek and Meredith would kill me." he says
"Mark, it will all be ok. I'll take a test when I get to the hospital." I reply reassuring him.
"Ok, get ready we are leaving in 5." he says.
I get ready and wait for Mark by his hotel door. "I can't believe I made out with Mark Sloan. I can't be on his service today cause that would make it difficult to focuse. He is so sexy and hot  I can't make out with him in the hospital because we had to sign the "No relationships within the hospital sheet." I say to myself.
"You ready Lex?" Mark says coming out of the bedroom.
God he looks so hot.
"Yep let's get going." I say as we walk out of the door and as we walk down the hall he holds my hand. I look up at him as to ask what are you doing and he holds it tighter.

696 words