"I love you Lex."

Marks's POV

"CHARGE PADDLES TO 200!!" "CLEAR!!" Thud "His stats are back up, hang more IV's and push .25 of dizaepam." a familiar voice says.
"Lexie?" I try to say.
"What was the Mark?" a voice that sounds like Callie says.
"Callie?" I ask.
"Yes, I'm here, Derek's here, Meredith's here, Alex is here, Christina is here, Webber is working on you with Bailey. Your in good hands." Callie says.
"Where is Lexie?" I gasp out.
"She crashed in the rig but they got her back. She is currently getting stitches and she will be getting a CT for a bad cut on her leg." Callie says.

Lexie's POV

"Geez Megan!" Lexie says as she misses a stitch.
"Sorry Lexie, I'm just really happy your alive." Megan says as she starts to cry.
"Megan it's ok just finish the stitch and then you can take me up to CT." I say reassuring her.
"Is Mark ok?" I ask.
"Ya he had a seizure in the rig but they arrived here right as it happend so everyone was able to fix him. But Callie is going to have to look at his leg because it's bent in a different direction and he broke his arm I think." Megan says.
"But he's fine?" I nervously ask.
"Oh ya he's totally fi" she gets cut off when Richard yells "I need everybody in her STAT!"
Megan goes running while I debate weather to watch or finish myself up. I quickly finish the stitch Megan was taking forever to finish and go to trauma room one where Mark is. By the time I get there, everything is fine. I go in and ask "What the hell happend?!?!?"
"He flatlined. But we got him. He is stable Lex don't worry." Derek says.
I run over to him and whisper in his ear "Don't you dare ever due that to me again Mark."
He smiles and whispers back "I love you Lex."
"What did he say Lexie?" Meredith asks.
"Oh he just said I'm happy your ok." I nervously reply. Damn it. I wish I could tell everyone in this room that I love Mark Everett Sloan but I would probably be with Geroge.
"Hey Lexie, do you know what caused you to stop?" Bailey asks.
"Ummm... I thought I forgot my pager and asked him to stop so I could check." I say.
Then Derek pipes in and asks "Why were you with Mark anyway?"
"My car stopped as I was driving to here but Mark left something and I was returning it to him but my car broke down so he offered to drive me." I spill out.
"Sure. Glad your ok Lex." Derek says walking out of the room with the nurse who is taking him up to CT.
Phew
"So what really happened?" Christina asks once everyone leaves.
"Nothing. I thought I forgot my pager and my car broke down. Nothing is going on. If you were to ask if I was sleeping with him, which would be totally strange I would say no because I have no feelings for Ma... Dr.Sloan. He is one of my teachers and an attending. Plus I'm not like Meredith who meets people in bars and sleeps with them that nig..." I'm cut off when Christina says
"OMG you definitely love him."
"What are you talking about?"
"You keep rambling on and on about how much you don't like him. Your just like your sister, whenever she rambles about something it usually means the opposite. Like the patient in room 3916 told her to "Go to hell and stop pratcing medicine because she is horrible at it." She said it didn't bother her until she started to ramble. Whenever she rambles nothing good can come from it."
"Ok fine, I like him and he likes me. I slept with him last night and we got hit when we pulled over to kiss. Just please don't tell anybody! Exspecially Meredith and Derek." I say.
"Oh Little Grey!" Christina says laughing out the room. She pops her head back in and says "Now go change we're low on interns to run the clinic."

695 words