◇ Prologue ◇

This morning looks very bright in the sky of Seoul. Kwon Hyera is still lazing on her bed. She had awakened from her sleep, but she wished, if she closed her eyes for a moment, she could return to continue her unfinished dream. "KWON HYERA THIS IS MONDAY! I'LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU IF YOU STILL IN YOUR BED!!" Shouted a young woman broke her hope.

"Ugh! Eonni, wait for me to take a bath first!" sighed the tomboy girl.

"Uh ..Damn sister!! She has no self-awareness!" Said her sister while taking breakfast.

"Ssttt .. Kwon Yuri! Do not talk like that," said the man who is now sipping coffee while opening his gadget.

"Daddy .. I'll be late for work!" Said Yuri spoiled. But no need a long time to wait, finally Hyera came down the stairs. Yuri gasped, "are you ready?!"

"Of course, if i'm late you will scold me along the way to school," Yuri smiled smugly as her sister began to understand her.

°°°

The school bell rang, because this is Monday, all the students had to gather for the ceremony. Hyera is still stucking in traffic, though it's not too long. She was late coming and could not follow the ceremony. Finally she got the punishment from Teacher Kwon.

"You, Kwon Hyera, come here! What's this outfit? Don't you know this is Monday? Do not wear skirts and sweatpants at once! You embarrassing me! You are the school vice president!" yelled the teacher. Hyera just smiled awkwardly and like she already know, she immediately stood up and lifted her hands the school gate with some other late students. The other student looking at her awkwardly. Then she saw a familiar figure writing a list of late students.

When Teacher Kwon was nowhere, she immediately whispered, "Jeon Jungkook. Please help me this time!" she asked. He just silent and ignore her. "If you write my name this time, my mom will come to school and scold me again!" she said.

"No." The man answered straightly. The woman was furious and immediately stepped on Jungkook's foot. But, it turns out that Teacher Kwon is watching from afar.

"Hey, Jungkook, you want to go with your embarrassing vice president, huh ?!" Ask the teacher. Jungkook bowed and apologized. Kwon Hyera looked at him sharply.

After a few hours, Hyera gets into her class. Suddenly Jungkook came over. "You embarrassing me, Kwon Hyera!". The tomboyish girl turned her head after hearing the man's voice.

"Just look out! You'll regret soon," she said angrily.

"What do you mean? What's to be seen later? I'm just saying you've made me feel embarrassed." said Jungkook as he passed.

"YAAA !! JEON JUNGKOOK !!!"

Yes indeed. Everyone when it comes to Jungkook will end up at least like the one Hyera is experiencing now, screaming his name.

On the other hand, after the bell rings, Jungkook immediately goes to the cafeteria with one of his friends, Yugyeom. But at the entrance, he was confronted by three students. "I'll meet you at the cafeteria." Jungkook said to Yugyeom.

"What's wrong?" Ask Jungkook to those messed-uniform students.

"How dare you to disrispect me! " Said a man named 'Min Yoongi' on his shirt.

"Do I have to talk formally to a fellow student?" Ask Jungkook with a smirk.

"Just hit him!" Whispered a man named Kim Taehyung. Jungkook heard the words, and he still relaxed and calm.

"There's nothing to talk about, so i'll go first!" Said Jungkook. Suddenly, Min Yoongi immediately pulls Jungkook's collar uniform.

"Hey! Remove my name from your stupid writing book this morning!" Min Yoongi cornered Jungkook to the wall. Instantly the situation around became chaotic.

"No." Answer Jungkook with a stern letter. Yoongi tightens the pack with Jungkook's collar.

When Yoongi wants to defeat him, Jungkook just tilts his head, Yoongi's hand finally hit the wall. His hand is getting red.

"Uhm.., Yoongi-ah, Kwon's teacher is coming!" Say a man named Seokjin.

With a joking smile, Jungkook removed Yoongi's hands that was tightly squeezed on his collar with one movement, then he walked casually toward the cafeteria.

On the other hand, Yoongi and his friends just stared sharply at Jungkook's back that kept away. "YAA !!! JEON JUNGKOOK !!! HOW DARE YOU!" Yoongi yelled.

###

(Eonni: a word that use for little sister calling for the old sister)

■■■

So, that was the prologue. I hope it can illustrates for the next chapters!

☆ Do not forget the vote and comment !! I really hope for that, tbh ♡ hehe ☆

See you later!!

■■■

ORIGINAL VERSION IS PUBLISHED IN @GONGJURED. THIS IS THE ENGLISH VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL VERSION. PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE AND KEEP ENJOY THE STORY

                                                    <BIG THANKS>