1: Love Story

He looked down at me as he held me close.
"You know...You know why I fell in love with you?" I asked, My face tear-stained from crying. I looked back up at him.
He didn't have a answer. His face emotionless. Cold, wet and dark.
"Because..." I choked on my words.
"I-I fell in love with your eyes," I forced a smile, "I fell in love with your emerald eyes. Why? Because...that's the one part of you...that...that n-never changed."
The moment of silence hung in the air.
I buried my face in his chest. Waves of tears still flooding from my eyes.
He was hurt, taken back, sad, mad. All these emotions suddenly appear. Finally.
"People like me. People like me aren't meant to last, Ryan," I told him.
He still gave me silence.
"Honestly, I think about you all the time. It's you, my thought's belong to."
Ryan held me closer.
"Let me go. Ryan, let me go."
He stood at the top of the hill, everything still crumbling, I was disappearing...faster and faster.
"Goodbye, Ryan."
"Goodbye, Ashley..." he finally whispered. His voice, so dry and cracked.
With one last glance I pushed away and was gone from Ryan forever.
"Goodbye, Ashley," He repeated, even if it was to late.
"I never wanted to say goodbye but this is the way it has to be..." he whispered.

"WHAT? That's chapter one? Who starts a book with that?" Rainbow Dash asked throwing the sappy romance book to the floor.
Twilight rushed over to pick the book up.
"That is no way to treat a book Rainbow Dash!!!" Twi yelled.
"THAT THING IS NOT A BOOK!" Rainbow Dash protested
"YES IT IS! It's also a very rare book! It's the first addition. If you don't like it that's your problem." Twi said, very rudely.
"Salty much?" RD scoffed.
They both rolled their eyes.
After a moment RD signed and crossed her arms.
"FINE! I'll give the stupid 'First addition', sappy, romantic, 'book' a second chance."
Twi perked up,"YES! I'm so glad. Honestly, I really think you'll like it of you give it a chance. The book is a first addition copy, as i said early, and it's practically a collectible! You won't find a book this rare and collectable ANYWHERE except with me. Well, maybe you could find one in canterlot or a rare-idem collector or-"
Rainbow slapped her hand onto
Twi's mouth.
"TWILIGHT!! Enough rambling! I don't care."
"Fine. Be that way. Here's your book. Good luck on your book report about a romantic story," Twi teased.
Rainbow rolled her eyes.
"Yep."
She walked outside Twilight's library and looked at the book.
"I am going to hate this book."

A/N
Hoi my little Oreo's!! So since my last SorinDash book blew up with an astonishing 10K views i decided to present to you ANOTHER SoarinDash!! Hope alll y'all enjoy it and if ya don't go fly to Jupiter you Cucumber. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so that's covered.... *awkward pause*
Stay Cuel oreos

~Color Steam