Mini Series 1: Kaneki and...

(Ok, I'm going to be doing a random mini series now where certain characters meet each other. This is the second one technically. The first one was with Ayato K and Ayato S from Diabolik Lovers. Read on to see the new character I included!)

------------------

Rika(Me): "I'm sorry but can you please come with me?"

"Kaneki: "I don't know... You've been doing some stuff lately..."

Rika: "It won't be any ships or anything like that. After all, that did affect me too... I just want you to meet someone."

Kaneki: "Alright, fine..."

I walk to the door with Kaneki and I open it, only to see the person I least expected to be here.

Rika: "Shinichi...? What are you doing here? I said that we'd meet you."

Shinichi: "I figured I'd save you the trouble of having to come all the way out there... Oh yeah, um, can I come in?"

Rika: "Sorry about that. Yeah, make yourself at home."

Kaneki: "So, if you don't mind me asking, just who are you? And why did you come over?"

Shinichi: "Your friend just said something about having us meet. It doesn't sound that bad to you, does it?"

Kaneki: "N-no..."

My phone unexpectedly rings, playing a song called Let Me Hear
by Fear featuring Loathing in Las Vegas.

Rika: "Sorry guys. I'll be back in a bit."

I go into a nearby room, close door, and accept the call.

Rika: "Hello? Who is this?"

?: "Why the h*ll did you introduce the two of us?!"

Rika: "Huh...? Ok, tell me who you are!"

?: "It's Ayato!"

Rika: "Which one, idiot?! Do you know how many Ayatos there are?!"

Ayato: "It's Kirishima! Now, why did you bring that Sakamaki freak with you last time?!"

Rika: "I said that I thought you two should meet."

Ayato: "No, we shouldn't have met!"

Rika: "Why? Oh...did he do something to you?"

Ayato: "You're d*mn right! He's been following me for weeks and sneaking into my house! The red haired b*stard..."

Rika: "So, I'm guessing he got over Yui?"

Ayato: "The h*ll's a Yui?!"

Rika: "Yui's a girl!"

Ayato: "So...you're saying that he used to be with her and now he... D*mmit!"

Rika: "What is it?"

Ayato: "The f*ckboy's at my window, that's what."

Rika: "Uh, ok, Ayato... I don't think I can help with this one."

Ayato: "You better not hang up!"

"Rika: "Sorry Yato, I gotta go."

Ayato: "You little-"

And with that, I hang up the phone and reenter the room. Kaneki's kakugan is showing and his kagune are out. Shinichi on the other hand has Migi...and he's awake.

------------------

(Dun dun dun! I'm leaving this mini series here for now!)