19- Day 2 - Jerk woohyun

(A/N - I use japanese and Korean phrases here...i'm so sorry if they wrong or pronunciations  wrong with the English mean 🙏🙏 )

** Next day **

They moved in to Japan
after a comfortable journey in 1st class. And they visited in woohyun's hotel in Japan. This is the first time Yura visited Japan and First time ever she visited to another country. So she was looking everywhere with her widen eyes coz beautiful in Japan ..

" Ōkoku no hoteru japan e yōkoso ..!!  ( Welcome to King's hotel Japan ) Two beautiful Japan girls greeted them   when they entered to the hotel entered.

Yura gasped bowed. Woohyun Just ignored them.

" Good Afternoon Mr. Nam " Someone Ran towards them and greeted at them. And he was a Koran.

" You're late..." woohyun replied.

" Sorry Sir...i want be late again.." He replied frighteningly.

** Yura's POV **

" Aigoo...This Evil...He even can't greet someone back ...what a arrogant man..." I smiled at that person.

" You should be Miss. Kang?? " he focused to me.

" Nehh..." i replied and smiled.

" I'm Kim Joon shik .... " He said..

" Nice to meet you Mr. Kim " i extended my hand saying that.

Suddenly woohyun turned to me and said..

" You can go to the room...i have to do few works here " he walked ahead saying that and Mr. Kim Also followed him.

" Boya...What should i Do?? Where is My room...He didn't give me a key or didn't say the room number ...." My face turned dark totally.

"Kochira e dōzo..!!  ( Follow me please ) " A girl who seems from room service asked me something.

Damn..I can't understand Japanese.

" Eh??? Mworagu ?? " i  asked her back. Then she smiled and walked ahead. I decided to follow her...as i thought she is a worker here. Finally she stopped nearby a room after reached few floors.
Then she handed over me the key saying this.

"Sutekina kyūsoku o o wasurenaku..!! ( Have a nice  rest Ma'am ) "

" Eh??? Gumawo ..." i replied after unable to understand what she said. She bowed and Left. Then opened the room and entered.

"Woahh...." I ran in to room and jumped on to bed...

" Feel so good..." i rolled my self on the  bed after a long tired journey. Then i washed my face and leaned my self in the bed. Unknowingly i fell asleep.

After a bit long sleep i woke up. But  my eyes were slightly closed.

" Woken up?? " my half sleepiness was ruined my the voice i heard. I opened my eyes fully.

" You...?? What..... the..... hell.... are.....  you.... doing.... here...??? "  My voice become high note and totally evil tone.

" Wae?? What's the surprise  to stay in my room...?? " He said carelessly. .

" Mw...Mwo...??? Your room..?? " I asked him within my evil voice.

" Hmm..." he shrugged.

" Eyahh....you...you must be kidding on me right ?? Does it has a mean you and me stay in a same room...?? " I got off from the bed saying that.

He shrugged agin instead answer me.

" Yahh...you're such a jerk...i won't be here..." i walked towards.