44- Forced Kiss is a sweet trick

Yura ran to washroom straightly and woohyun ran After her..Woohyun stopped bit far away because it was lady's bathroom.

" Hey...Come here..." He called to servant girl nearby there.

" Yes sir, How can I help you?? "

It was his luck because she didn't recognize her boss.

" My Wife is in the bathroom and it seems she has a problem ...So i'm going to go inside , Can you stop the people who is gonna come there...." woohyun asked so kindly and she nodded.

" Ohh...It's Ok sir, No problem , You can go there.."

" Thank you..." Saying that He ran there.

Yura was sobbing and trying to stop her unstoppable tears. Woohyun slowly opened the door and walked inside but yura didn't notice him. She wiped her tears and searched her face from the mirror. Next movement she found woohyun beside her and she scared and gasped while watching woohyun from the mirror. She hurriedly turned back like nothing happened.

" You??? This is Lady's bathroom , How could you come here....?? I'm gonna inform this..." Saying that in an angry tone he walked toward. When she about to Open the door knob, woohyun Gripped her hand and pulled her back away from the doorawy.

" Yahh...How dare you Pervert ..." She frowned but woohyun Smiled making her more anger.

" You still likes to call me pervert " Her heart skipped a bit but she could stop show that.

" What?? Yah..." Screaming that she again walked there but this time Woohyun Gripped her shoulders and Pulled her back and walked until she hit the wall.

" What do you think your doing jerk ...Let me go...." she cried out while struggling to set off but she failed under his strength.

" Kang Yura..You're Acting too much...." Hearing that her heart explode from pain..It was so familiar, But thinking about the past she again yelled at him.

" Yahh..Nam woohyun , What the hell are you talking about ?? I told you once , i'm not that girl "

Woohyun smirked and bended his face so close to her stopping her from talk.

" Why are you doing this to me?? You know ,that I know who you're ...Don't try to make things hard...Just answer me..." Woohyun asked in an evil tone making her heart racing up like a crazy. Tears began to roll down on her cheeks. That's true she knew that, but still she wants to hide that..Isn't this a crazy..??

" Tell me please ...Woohyun screamed while shaking her and gripping her shoulders more..This could bring her memories back to the day she confessed her feelings to him..This is the same woohyun , not even a tinny differences she found..His Cold words, his cold eyes when he gets mad at her, her tight grip..that's all so familiar to her..but she can't lose in that..because she doesn't wanna see the same things happen again to her, in her peaceful life..because of him, she doesn't ever want to get hurt..

" That's enough woohyun ,These all are not my fault..It's all only your faults..Remember , Only yours...You and your high class life.." This time yes she yelled at him, so Devilry..

" Ok...That's all my faults , But Did you let me to explain things?? No...You didn't ..The only thing you did was Escape from me..." Woohyun yelled back making her startle.

" Why?? For what I should have listen to you, After you Cursed at me saying i was that cheap to Stole your freaking money..Saying I didn't love you all the time I was cheating on you??? * Sighs with smirks * Answer me...."

That's true , She is right , But she didn't do what the man she loved ask to do, for the last time..That's so hard..

" But..."