34 - Sweet Punishment

Continue with previous chapter

Woohyun woke up Seeing Yura sleeping peacefully in his arms. A beautiful smile appeared on his lips. How wonderful , finally Yura is sleeping in his arms, his one hand around her back letting her to sleep on his hand and shoulder. Every night he dreamed that  she is sleeping  beside him. he woke up cuddling his pillow thinking that she is beside him. To day, yes it's happening in real...thinking that he tilted his body to watch her more clearly and closer. Yura moved her hands in to his chest. she mumbled his name in her sleepy mood. Every single move, every single expression of her, her beautiful and cute face could bring him smile. He moved the hair which on her face behind her ear..he slowly ran his thumb on her eyebrows, Nose and finally her pinky cheeks.

" mmmhhh..."  She mumbled.
" You're awake ?? " woohyun pinched her cheeks asking that.
" Mmmm...You made me... Wake ..up...pabu. .." She mumbled and still her eyes were closed.

" Haha...time to wake up bunbun..today is the last day we have to enjoy.." Woohyun try to wake her up by pulling her but she moved more in to his chest finding warm of his body and wrapped her hands around him tighter.

" 10 minutes more " she mumbled in her half sleepy voice.Woohyun laughed bcs of her puppy attitudes." I couldn't wait for the day that I will wake up next to you every morning..." Woohyun said while kissing her hair.
" You  wake up everyday seeing me in your arms..." Yura replied making him happy.
She felt so secure in his arms, She heard his heart beet like he is humming  a song for her. How lovable him...how much she lucky to have him in her life..she thought everything while cuddling him more like she don't wanna move a bit away from him.

" Ok...Lets get up now buny...It's almost 8 " Woohyun tried to pull her away saying.

" 10 minutes hasn't passed yet .." Yura mumbled giving  Woohyun chuckles.

" Ok...Then let me go first ...i want to take a cold bath..."

" No....You're my pillow..You can't leave me...i can't sleep without my pillow..." Yura dragged his hand.

" Ok..But pillow want to bath now..Miyahne ..." Saying that woohyun covered her whole body from the blanket while laughin.

" Yahh.. Nappundae !! " Yura screamed.

Woohyun took a quick  bath and headed out only wrapping a towel around his torso. He saw sleepy Yura getting off from the bed and walking toward him like a zombie while rubbing her close eyes. Woohyun chuckled when She about to bumped in to him and yes she did. She felt her cheeks getting cold because her face hit on his naked chest. 

" Ohh my pupy ...better open your eyes..otherwise your head will hit on the wall.." woohyun said while laughing. She yawned few times and leaned on his chest while hugging him.

" Ayayhh...Are u gonna sleep here again..." 

" Mmm.."

" Just look at me...i'm half naked.."

" Mmm no ...problem"

" I'm saying that i'm half naked and you're hugging me right now "
" I know ....What's the problem ?? I'm hugging the man i love .." yura replied making him surprised because he never expect she say something like that.

" Okk...now go and take a refreshment...We are late for breakfast.." Saying that woohyun pulled her away.

" Okk...miyahne...By the way, Nice body " Saying that She ran to the bathroom. Woohyun laughed and blushed a little.

" Of course yess.....Crazy girl " he chuckled and went to find clothes.

_______