Chapter 9

Magnus' point of view in the first person, yet again.

--

I wake up as usual, on the bed with a hurting back.

Hurting everything actually.

I crank my eyes open, staring at the window. 

An idea suddenly comes into my head. A lightbulb, if you will.

I jump from the bed, walking across the room to the chair that is in the middle of it. I struggle to move it, my hands tied behind my back. I push it against the window and climb on it. Looking out, all I see is blue. 

First I think that I am on some type of a boat, then we keep moving and I see clouds.

Are we in the air? I scan the window for the little hole that prevents air pressure to verify my assumption. I find it there, in the middle.

I get down and sink in the chair. How will Alec find me now? I check my pockets for my phone and find that it is still there. 

I take it out, punch the numbers, and click "dial." The phone rings a little, and then Alec answers.

"Magnus?" I sense the urgency in his voice.

"Alec, turns out I am in some kind of aircraft? I don't know that route or where we will land, but I promise to find a way." 

"Magnus, the clave send this girl to help us find you. They know where you are and where you're gonna go, they're tracking your aircraft. Don't worry! We'll be there soon! I love......."

The call has been cut off and I try to dial Alec's number again. Suddenly, the door bursts open.

Edwards Clarence, dashing as always in a plum suit, walks in, eyes flashing with anger. 

He snatches the phone from me, motioning for someone standing outside the room to come in. Bounding me to the chair, Edward's face is almost as red as a tomato. 

"Magnus Bane, your boyfriend will not survive the week," he says. 

My eyes widen in terror. "What did I do?"

"What did you do? Magnus," he attempts to calm himself down, breathing in and out heavily. 

"Magnus, Magnus, Magnus. This is MY plane. I can control anything and everything that comes in, including radio waves. Using some of the technology in this place, I figured out exactly where your boyfriend is and that he knows where we are and where we are going to be."

I breathed in, trying to calm myself this time, my mind running with thoughts. 

Did he figure out? Will Alec be able to find me? Is he safe? Are Max and Rafe safe? I can't anything happen to them!

I just sit there, since I have nothing to do about it. I must look defeated because Ed laughs.

Bound to a chair, I am kind of hopeless now. Especially since my powers are blocked. 

Ed grins evilly and starts chanting. I open my mouth in terror, then I start sobbing.

Edward's companion grins and starts preparing me for the spell.

I tremble and shrink in my seat, whimpering as Edward chants away. Of course, I know the spell. It is the same one I told Camille when we were lying in bed one night, almost 100 years ago, in London.

I keep sobbing and Edward grins as he finishes the spell that takes my immortality away.

--

WOWWWW! TWO UPDATES!

Thanks for reading guys!

xx, Oreo <3 

WOULD YOU LIKE A "CAST" POST? 

(As in my showing you what I think the characters look like?)