forever in my heart

*Nialls thoughts*

i still remember the first day i met her. the love of my life. her short strawberry blonde hair. her perfect blue eyes. Hannah Mortez. my bestfriend and soon to be fiance'. she is forever in my heart. and my first love. i know i need to move on. allow me to rewind to the first day.

Hannahs POV:

"LIAM GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BEFORE I GET CRUSHED BY THIS BED" i yelled into my phone. why did i tell andy he could leave me here to move my bed down a flight of stairs all by myself. Liam and i have been best friends since the day we were born. we had always talked about moving in together. now since my sister marie has moved to the states to go to school and i didnt want to live by myself, and im going to school in London in the fall. so this is just more convinant for me. and when he's gone i can watch the flat. Danielle doesnt mind because she understands how close we are and that we dont have 'those' feelings for eachother.

"HE NEEDS TO FREAKING HURRY!!!" whinned my best friend kayla. (we have been best freinds since we were about 9.) she was struggling to hold up the queen sized bed frame from the top of the stairs.

"im here! sorry i took so long...hannah...???"

"DOWN HERE LIAM!!!"

"sorry bebz!"

i heard numerous footsteps upstairs. even thought we have been friends forever i have NEVER met the other boys. we hardley see eachother anymore, so when we do we like to spend time alone. i still find it strange that i have never met them. but oh well. im more of a "the wanted" fan anyways. Zayn to take kaylas place. and then he took the section next to Zayn. Niall somehow managed to get his small frame through the tiny open space between the wall and the bed frame and took the spot next to me. after about twenty minutes of fucking up Liams walls with the corners of the bed we finally got it into my room.

"well boys thats enough physical activity for today. im going to get food." i said as i walked by them and grabbed kaylas hand forcing her out the door with me.

"ohhhhh somebody was oggling you!!!'

"oh really now. and who would that be my lovely kayla" i said with sarcasm.

"NIALL. HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT?"

"i dunno? because he wasnt..." i said with even more sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"hannah, you are going to have to get over calum someday. its been almost six months"

"uhm or you could just not mention his name. that would also work." i felt the tears of frustration stinging my eyes.

"hannah im sorry, i didnt mean to-"

"no its fine. im sorry i got so defensive, but you dont know how much he meant to me. i cant let him go kayla, i just cant okay. when you lose the person you love most let me know how easy it is to get over them."

"hannah, what happend...i know there is something you arent telling me."

"please just drop it for christ sakes!!!"

i felt bad for yelling at her. but she had no right to say that.

"no. you are my best friend and im not letting you keep it botteled up!!!"

"he called me the night before. he called me and asked me to sing chasing cars to him. his mom called me the next morning crying saying that he slit his wrists. kayla, he called me and told me how much he loved me. how did i not know something was wrong with him. can we just forget about this for now? please. i have a long day ahead of me tomorrow."

"im so sorry. i didnt know."

the rest of the ride was quiet.

Nialls POV:

wow. just wow. i had never properly met hannah before. i had seen pictures of her on Liams phone. and Kayla and Liam talk about her all the time. but she is the most beautiful person i have ever seen. even when she had on sweat pants and and a sweatshirt, no makeup, and her hair up in a bun. she had the most beautiful blue eyes i had ever seen on a person. the photos i had seen of her did not do her justice.

"Woah, liam you never told me hannah was such a babe!!" exlaimed lou. that earned him a glare from liam and very painful looking punch in the shoulder from el.

"meh, shes alright. but kaylas hotter."

"thats because your sleeping with her." said zayn, i dont think harry expected people to know about that...considering how red his cheeks got.

"i dont care who you lads think is hott. she. is. off. limits. that is all. well except you nialler. your not a bad guy, you actually could be good for her, i can put in a good word if you'd like."

my cheeks burned. i had hoped i didnt make it that obvious that i was stairing at her the whole time...

"hahahaha get it nialler!!!!" zayn yelled across the room with a laugh.

which also earned a glare from liam.

"well! im going to call hannah and ask her to get us some food while shes out" dainelle said attepmting to break the awkward silence that filled the room. she clapped me on the back and walked out to the back deck.

ONE HOUR LATER

Hannahs POV:

"I COME BEARING FOOD!!!"

"YOUR AMAZING HONEY!" eleanor yelled.

i hurried up and threw the food boxes on the table so i wouldn't get tackeled by five starving teenage boys. "BACK OFF" i heard kayla scream as she wasnt able to react as fast as i had and was still holding tsome bags of food. while everyone else was busy grabbing food i walked over to the mini bar (that always stays stocked considering liam doesnt drink) and grabbed a bottle of vodka and headed down to my room.

Liams POV:

i looked around for hannah and didnt see her, something was off with her today. i went downstairs to her room and heard her on the phone...

"what...what do you mean its gotten worse...well what does that mean??? oh my god. this can not be happening. okay, thank you."

then i heard her break into sobs. so i walked in and saw her sitting on her bed with her knees curled up to her chest and her head in her hands. i have only seen her cry three times, (including right now) when her dad walked out on her and her sister and mom. and when calum died.

"hey...whats wrong???"

"its back liam. its back"

"how long...?" i felt the tears stinging my eyes.

"i didnt want to know"

i walked over and pulled her into the biggest hug.