-new relationships?

hey guys, I added some requested ships in this one. There's a lot of stuff going on in this chapter so be warned :)

"Sorry Jack, they didn't have teriyaki." Finn said sitting in the seat next to Jack.

"D'aw frickfrackpattywhack." Jack sighed. "Maybe next time Miles teller."

"I'm not Miles Teller!"

"And I'M NOT FRED SAVAGE!" He yelled. "Actually, scratch that, Fred savage is gorgeous."

"You're gorgeous." Finn said jokingly.

"OmG dude I'm totally gay for you." Jack said grabbing Finn's hand.

"Are we being serious?" Finn said, his face heating up.

"Only if you are." Jack winked, getting up from his seat to greet the others.

'What just happened?' finn thought.

Meanwhile, the others came outside and sat down at the table, Caleb and Gaten sitting a little closer than usual.

"HEYHEYHEY. You guys remind me of those gay couples from comedy movies. They're usually mall cops. LIKE THE FUN GAY PARENTS WHO ADOPTED A KID FROM TOKYO AND NOW THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT?" Jack said pointing to caleb and gaten.

"That's specific," Caleb laughed. "And I'm not gay I-"

"Have a thing for Sadie." Gaten said rolling his eyes. "Excuse me, I have to use the restroom."

Sadie looked at Caleb confused. "What are you telling Gaten?"

"Nothing I seriously di-"

"Mills, we have to talk." Sadie said pulling Millie off to the side.

"FINN. FRICKING. WOLFHARD."

Finn turned his head to see an aggravated Noah walking up to the tables.

"Do you remember in starbucks? When I said I was going to use the bathroom and then we'd start walking? AND I TOLD YOU TO WAIT??" Noah said breathlessly.

"Oh my gosh noah sorry I didn't hear you I swea-"

"YOU. DIDN'T. WAIT??" noah said. "I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND BUT THIS WAS LOW."

"HEY LIL BOY, FINNLARD IS MINEEEE." Jack said licking Finn's face.

"First of all, Jack don't ever do that again. Second of all, Sorry Noah." Finn sighed.

"That was a little weird, but It's okay as long as I can have a chicken tender." Noah smiled, back to being innocent and happy.

Gaten walked out of the bathroom and reclaimed his seat next to caleb. "Sorry." he muttered.

"Its fine, and I just wanted to let you know that me and sadie aren't a thing.." Caleb said half whispering.

"Wait, really?" Gaten smiled. "Uhh I mean, wait. Really."

"Yeah. Wanna be gay mall cops?" Caleb said just as Millie and Sadie came back from around the corner holding hands, earning a scream from jack.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"   

Sorry for the short chapter, I might post another one today.

Also I might start a new story today, something to do with Wyatt. *wink wink*