High School (Again)

So... This is Kuoh.

I currently stood in front of Kuoh Academia and I have to say, it sure beats my old school from my previous life many times over. It's bigger, cleaner and it looks like it was just recently been built. From what I read about it, it was originally an all-girls school before turning co-ed...

I feel that some Devil business happened for the school to change.

I shook my head and decided to head to my class. Thankfully, I found my schedule sheet in my desk and study it with [Observe] to LvL the skill up as well. After arriving on my class, I took the table where nobody is sitting now.

The teacher came after a few seconds and she began the lesson, which is English. I found the subject boring and to let my mind wander towards yesterday's event.

Yesterday, I grinded a second time for 2 hours to increase my stats and I have successfully LvL up to LvL 3 before using [ID ESCAPE] after feeling too tired to continue and I've gained some new skills as a result:

Character Name: Raiga Kōjiro

Alignment: Peerage of Rias Gremory

LvL: 3 EXP: 68%

Profession: The Gamer, Student of Kuoh Academia, Devil and Pawn of Rias Gremory.

Title: None

Fame: None

HP: 140/140 Regen: 1 per hour

MP: 160/160 Regen: 1.2 per minute

STR: 14

END: 13+1

AGI: 14

INT: 12+3

WIS: 16+1

MAG: 12+4

Luck: 5

Point: 0

Money: ¥ 2500

Skills List:

[Observe] - Active - LvL: 3/100 - EXP: 21% - MP cost: 1

Description: A skill to observe objects and beings that allowing the user to quickly gather information. The higher the skill, the greater the data obtained. The greater the amount of knowledge and insight the user has the more information displayed.

[Dying Will Mode] - Activate - LvL: 5/100 - EXP: 12% - MP cost: 3 per second

Description: When someone enters Dying Will Mode, it uses the pressure a person faces during a crisis to externally remove their body limiters, and increase their strength and need to fulfil their Dying Will.

You passively gain the following bonuses when in this mode, Increase in STR, AGI and END by 0.5%

Variants:

[Hyper Dying Will Mode] - Active - LvL: 4/100 - EXP: 12% - MP cost: 20

Description: A stronger version of the [Dying Will Mode]. When someone enters Hyper Dying Will Mode, instead of having their external limiters removed, they have their internal limiters removed, therefore releasing the user's hidden awareness.

You passively gain the following bonuses when in this mode, Increase in STR, INT, AGI, WIS and END by 0.7%

[Vongola Hyper Intuition] - Passive - LvL: 3/100 - EXP: 77%

A blood trait passed down through the generations of Vongola Bosses. It determines the eligibility of a person in order to be able to succeed the Vongola.