Another Typical Highschool Story (A Merome Fanfic)

The first day of school- something everyone dreads. Not Jerome, no, he loved school. Other than recording Minecraft videos, he got to hang out with his friends- Adam, Ian, Jason, Quinten, Ty, and Mitch. The group of friends may not be the most popular, but almost everyone knew them. They were known for being the group of kids spending their time playing video games, or just joking around.

Anyway, Jerome was walking to school when he heard a voice behind him. "Hey, Jerome, wait up!" He stopped and turned around to see Mitch running up behind him. Laughing at his slightly red face, he waved. "What are you doing?" Jerome said with a raised eyebrow, "You usually ride the bus with Adam and Ian." Mitch just waved a hand. "Yeah yeah. Anyway, I woke up late and so I had to run." The pair just laughed and resumed walking to school. They talked about nothing in particular- mainly the Hunger Games and the recent Benja and Bacca Olympics.

A few minutes later, they reached the school when the students were let off of the bus. They saw Adam and Ian waving to them and decided to join up with them. "Hey guys, Adam has something to share with us." Ian said as soon as they were in earshot. "I'll tell you guys in a minute" Adam waved them off and they started walking. After a few seconds of silence, Jerome finally broke it. "So, what is it?" He turned to Adam and they all stopped at the side of the hallway with the rest of their gang- Quinten, Ty, and Jason. Adam stepped a bit closer. "Okay, so, I've been thinking that we need a name for our group. Since we all play Minecraft frequently, I was thinking of TeamCrafted." There was silence and Adam's face fell a little. "That.. sounds.. awesome!" Mitch and Ian burst out, and the entire group nodded their agreement.

"Hey guys, we should compare our schedules." Ty mumbled, and they took out the piece of paper from their pocket. It turned out that they all had the same lunch and that was about it. Sometimes one would have the same class as someone else, but they weren't together as a group. As the minute bell rang, they all said their goodbyes and headed to their homeroom.

Hey guys, Ilatria here with another story. I want to make this into a series of chapters, but I want to know if there is interest for this story n.n; Please leave a comment if you want this to happen.