Chapter One

A/N: Enjoy :)

___________________________________

"Chelseaaa! Wake up you have school today!" my mom yelled

My eyes tiredly open up as my vision started to focus on my surroundings before I can clearly look at the time, I closed my eyes shut and continued my slumber. That didn't last very long because my mom came rushing in and nearly knocked down my door.

"Chelsea it's already 6:40 c'mon honey you can't miss the bus" she said faking the sweetness

I groaned and jumped out of bed straight to the bathroom and met my brother. I smiled sweetly and shoved him out. I locked the door just to annoy him.

"Chelsea, I need to rinse my mouth!" he yelled clearly angry

"Swallow it, maybe you'll get a girl to come near you without that stinky breath of yours" I snapped back"

He scoffed and then shouted "Mom! Chelsea is telling me to swallow something that can kill me so she's practically telling me commit suicide! I think you should ground her for the rest of her life!"

I rolled my eyes and as I heard foot steps coming closer I quickly turned on the shower and blocked out the screaming of my brother and my mom. All I could hear now was muffled voices.

As soon as I got out I dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. When I got out I ran into my room and grabbed the first thing I saw in my closet.

My outfit wasn't that bad actually, a pair of maroon skinnies and a white 'can you not' cropped top. It looked a bit chilly outside so I took a baggy grey cardigan to keep me warm.

I grabbed my phone and my backpack; I rushed down the the stairs and took a chocolate chip granola bar and walked out the door before my mom can say a word

*****

As I got onto the bus I sat down in the nearest empty seat, pulled out my headphones and my phone and quickly put on some Pierce the Veil. I took out a bottle of mascara and my handy dandy compact mirror and started to delicately some mascara not wanted to get it on my face because of the bumpy ride. When I was just about to go to my left eye I got interrupted.

"Excuse me.. umm excuse me but can I uhh can you please.." "Excuse me!!" a boy behind me said

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" I turned around and yelled at him

"Can you please turn down your uhm 'music' please I'm trying to study here" he asked

I looked down to see multiple textbooks and notes out. He was wearing glasses and his hair was in a comb over style. I smirked evilly and said "Sure"

I turned it up 3 times louder just to see how he reacted and it was obvious he wasn't too happy about it, but he didn't say another word for the rest of the ride.

When I got out the bus I still had my headphones on and I immediately ran to my best friend Bella and gave her a hug. I haven't seen her for 2 weeks since she went to a singing camp in San Francisco.

"OMG I missed you so much Bella!" I squealed

"I MISSED YOU TOO, I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL FIRST THERE WAS THIS REALLY CUTE BOY SHAWN AND HE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE AND THEN THERE WAS AMAZING FOOD AND EVERYONE WAS SO NICE AND SWEET AND... " she quickly replied gasping for oxygen

"Hey, hey B (B is her nickname) slow down! We can talk about this later but right now we need to get to 1st period"

"Okay, okay lets go" she agreed

First period was History probably the most boring class. While we were walking through the hallway B and I started small talk about what she missed during the 2 weeks she was gone.

"Miss Daniels first day back and you're late? Miss Reynolds please take a seat, I'll talk you both after class" Mr. Brooks warned

"What No! Don't you have other kids to torture ugh. Why does it have to be me every single time!?" I argued

"Its either after class or in the main office your choice Miss but if I were you I would keep my mouth shut for the rest of the period." he advised

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my seat. "Same old shit."

.

.

.

.

________________________________

A/N: Edited 01/14/16