Chapter Two

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys!

__________________________

Chapter Two

Oh woopdidoo late to 2nd period because Mr. Bitch Brooks had to hold me back. He can't get enough of torturing me I mean he has held me back too many times for me to remember throughout this school year. At least Ms. Johnson isn't that bad. Ms. Johnson is the new art teacher at school. Let's just say art is my favorite subject and class other than lunch.. Nothing can beat lunch.

"Im so sorry Ms. Johnson.. Mr. Brooks held me back and I don't know I'm really sorry."

"No need Chelsea it's alright I'll talk to him later"

Ms. Johnson was the only teacher in the school that understood how bitchy the teachers are. I think it's because he's super young and it's only his 2nd year of teaching so he's not to the point where he wants to pull our teeth out.

"Class, today we will be walking around the park and sketching what we see that is most magnificent in nature and of course everyone should have their own personal opinions."

Sure enough I was overly happy. I would do anything just to get out of school and since my school has a block schedule; I have an hour and a half to be free.

"Okay kids gather your art materials and supplies "

I hurriedly gathered my supplies and rushed out the door like there was no tomorrow. There probably will be no tomorrow if I'm stuck in this jail cell any longer.

*****

The walk to the park was definitely not a big thrill for me because my routine is eat sleep repeat oh yeah and I have to be trapped in a horrifying cage for 9 hours but thanks to Ms. Johnson it's cut for 7 and a half today.

Once we were released I decided to explore the park a bit. I went to a little oak tree far across the park and sat down.

I didn't get much sleep last night "I guess I could take a little nap. " I mumbled to myself

As I was slowly drifting to sleep I heard churps. Very squeaky ones at that. The noise was located above me. I saw a nest full of baby birds and I just had to admire them.

"Well I'm not gonna get sleep anytime soon so why not just do what I was supposed to do in the first place."

I studied the birds for a while until I brought my sketchbook out and started tracing out the shapes of the birds.

It was quite fascinating really. What nature provided us with. I finished the drawing with detailing their feathers.

"Finished!" I yelled in joy

As I checked my phone my eyes widened to the sight of the time.

"Fuck fuckity fuck. I gotta get to 3rd period! "

I grabbed my backpack and ran the whole 2 miles back to school. I was pissed that no one noticed my absence. I really need to make some friends in this class.. Actually I just need to make some friends in general.

I raced to English and thank god Mr. Fields wasn't in the class. He usually doesn't come to class until 10 minutes after the bell. He's probably off flirting  with our new school nurse. The thought of that makes me want to barf yesterday's dinner.

I sat down in my seat and waited for him to come. To my surprise he was later than usual and he didn't come alone. Instead he came with a rather attractive guy. Haha no he was beyond hot. Hotter than the Sahara Desert not that I know anything about climate in the Sahara Desert.

"Kids this is Luke Evans, he's new to the school so I expect every one to greet him with respect."

Like usual all the girls couldn't keep their eyes off him but they had no chance against Morgan Kennedy, the school's most adored princess cough bitch that walks the halls of Adam Kennedy HighSchool. You would think that it's a coincidence Morgan and the school have the same last name but no, no coincidence here. Her dad owns the school which means she's loaded. So she gets what she wants and as of right now she wants the new boy.

.

.

.

A/N: Edited 01/14/16