chapter one

Cast:

1) Maya Westwood

2) Robert Salvatore

2) Robert Salvatore

****************************************************************

Maya p.o.v

They were coming for me so I ran as fast as I could but I can hear their footsteps just behind me and suddenly I triped over a rock and fell on the ground. This was the time when I know I am not going to live to see another day. They will kill me. They sorround me in a circle and one of them come towards me like a predator.
I close my eyes, ready to feel the pain but it never came instead I hear the horse footsteps. I open my eyes to see the most handsome man I have ever seen in my whole life. Judging by his appearance I know he is a prince. He come forward and take out his sword and kill all those men. I was in awe until he come towards me and extended his hand. I take it and stand straight.
He told me that he is prince of the neighboring country and came here to find the girl he will marry and I am that girl. He was going to kiss me when I suddenly feel that I am drowning in water.
I wake up with panic and move my head to find the attacker who dare to wake me up from my precious dream. For god sakes!!! He was going to kiss me!!!. Now I am going to kill that bastard. I move my head to see my big brother Sebastian holding empty bucket of water and laughing like a maniac.
I launch for him to attack but he slip from my hand and ran downstairs. I am feeling that angry that if I was cartoon there will be smoke coming out of my ears but I am not in the mood to run this early so I sigh and headed for the bathroom to do my morning rituals.
I dressed in simple jeans and crop top and headed downstairs for breakfast. My dad already went to his office so it was only me, my mom and my stupid brother.

"Good morning honey!", mom said kissing me on my cheeks.

"Morning mom"

"Have some breakfast. I made your favorite bacon and toasts for you"

"Thanks mom you are the best".

I head towards the dining table and see my brother eating like a pig. I slap him on the back of his head and sit on my chair.

" ouch!! What was that for??", he whine like a child.

" you know you deserve that"

He scoff and roll his eyes and continue eating like a pig.

I should tell you about me. I am Maya Westwood. I am 19 years old and I am in university doing majors in busines. I came home for summer vacations. We are middle class family and down to earth. I am not a brat but kinda "If you insult me I will not hesitate to slap you" type of girl.

"Mom!! I am going out!", I yell from doorway.

"Ok honey!! Please be careful baby", mom yell back.

I sigh and shook my head, she always worry about my safety too much. I headed towards my car and start the engine.
I love my mom but sometimes it gets clingy. I mean what could happen to me I am a big girl and I can take care of myself. It's not like I am going to kidnappe or something.
But little did I know I said that too soon.

------❤❤❤❤--------❤❤❤❤------

Hi guys!! This is my first book and I am very nervous. Please read this story and give me your reviews on it and tell me should I continue this or not.