chapter seven

Maya's pov:

When i open the door it was empty. There was a king size bed in the middle of the room. The walls were black in color and  ceilings were painted royal blue color. The whole room was filled with victorian style furniture giving the room a vintage look. But there were no pictures hanging on the wall, giving the room deserted feeling.

I walked into the room and start to look around a bit. When i reached the bed side table a photo frame was there. It was a picture of younger Robert with a little boy. They both were giving a goofy smiles and robert's eye have a twinkle in them which is very shocking as when i saw him his eyes were dead and empty inside. He was genuinly smiling in the picture which i never thought was possible. Robert have his arms around the shoulders of the little boy and come to think of it they look really similar to eachother.

As i was busy analyzing the picture someone open the door at the opposite side of the room which i didn't notice before. And then He comes out with nothing but a towel hanging dangerouly low on his torso, showing his V line. I gasp, my mouth wide open jaw dropping on the ground. I shamelessly checked him out from head to toe. He was gorgeous. Just stating facts guys. He look like a greek god with water droplets slipping down his torso making me want to eat him. What! I am a teenage girl with harmones.

"Like what you see?", he smirked.

"I...uh..i..no ofcourse not. I have seen better", i stammered knowing i have never seen a body better than his.

He was about to say somthing when he saw the frame in my hands. His entire posture becomes stiff and his eyes become full of rage, scaring me to death and leaving me to wonder what i did wrong.

He quickly stepped towards me and snatched the frame from my hands and put the frame upside down on the table like he wants to hide it.

"How the hell did you get into my room?!! And how dare you touch my stuff? Don't you have any manners?!!", he shouts on me.

I personally found it hilarious that the one person who has kidnapped me is the one giving me lectures on manners.  Oh what the blind shit the world has turned into.

"I uh.. i am Sorry", i said knowing if i said that out loud he will not waste his time to kill me .

He let out a deep breath and walk into his walk-in closet and come out with a black button down shirt and jeans. Which looks delicious on him . just saying.

He walked towards me and i start to step back but he quickly grabbed my wrist and strated to drag me behind him leaving the room and leading me somewhere. Not knowing where is what scares me the most at the moment.

He kept dragging me somewhere. I tried to stop him but it was like stopping the buldozer. I so fucking hope he isn't going to punish me for getting into his room without his permission. After crossing so many hallways he come to stop infront of ...guess what ... the kitchen yup you heard it right. He didn't acknowledge the people sitting there and just commands them to get out. They ran out with their tails between their legs. Fucking cowards. Well i'm not much better than them. I'm scared of Robert too. I sheepishly thought.

-------------------❤❤❤❤❤❤-------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment,

Share,

And

Vote. :)