chapter four

Maya's pov

                I looked at him, eyes wide open. As soon as the threat registered in my mind I try to run but he decided to not move a single inch today. After so many tries finally I decided to talk to him
to let me go but as soon as I try to open my mouth something was forced on my nose. Chloroform!!!.
                I try to stop my breath for some time but I can't stop my breath for much long and I soon started to faint.

"Sleep kitten", he softly wishper in my ears.

"I hate you", were the last words come out of my mouth before I fell into the world full of darkness.

------------------------------------------------------

     I open my eyes and sit up straight on the bed. I look around to found that I was in someone's bedroom. My head was pounding so hard like someone was hammering on my head.
                          But as soon as the memories rush back into my mind I stand up straight and immediately try to find my escape. There was one window and three doors.
          I decided to go for the window first but I was on the third floor and surely if I try to jump I will broke my legs. So then I decided to check the doors.
                             First door was restroom other was closet and so  obviously the third one is going to be my escape. I open the door slowly and check the hallways on both sides.
            No one was there so I cautiously step out of the room and quietly closed the door behind me.
I hear some noises from the left side of the hallway so I decided to go to the right side.
               After some steps I saw staircase going down. I slowly took first step and to my relieve wooden stairs didn't make any noise. After reaching the ground floor and walking for some minutes I saw the exit of the house and the bad chapter of my life.
              I sigh in relieve and happiness. I quickly walk towards the door. My hand was on the knob when someone jerk me backwards and pin me to the same door. Fear filled me,my breath stopped and and my eyes were totally shut for I already know,who was that person, because of his cologne.
             I wince when he further press me, door knob stabbing my back. His breath come near my ear and he dengerously ask,

"Going somewhere kitten??"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------❤❤❤❤--------------------

Guys

comment,

Share,

And

Vote. Please😘😘