Chapter three

Maya's pov

I stood there completely shocked. I don't know how to react at that time. My mind can't process what was happening. OMG! OMG! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!. I felt that I am going to pass out at any moment.

The horn of the truck passing by bring me back to my senses and I slowly process what is happening to me. I can't die here. I have a future. I have to get out of here. I have to do something. There has to be some way out of here.

Then suddenly an idea struck in my head like a light bulb. He was still trapping me with the car and was watching me with intense gaze. I slowly build the courage to speak and look him in the eyes.

"Ehh..... I'm sorry I didn't know who were you but, you know this problem can be solve and we can make a deal", I said with my heart hammering in my chest loudly.

"And what deal would that be?", he asked, amusement and curiosity can easily be seen in his eyes.

"You want my car? Right? You can take it. I will give you my keys and in return you let me go and we will continue our lifes like we never met", I said hoping he would accept my offer.

His expression shows that he is really thinking about this deal. My hope beginning to increase that he will accept my offer.

"Ok! I accept your offer.", he said making me sigh in relieve.

I smile brightly like a fool and move farword to gave him my keys. After giving him my keys I began to walk towards my home, smiling. atleast I am save now.

But before I could take another step his hands shot farword grabbing my arms, jerking me backwards and trapping me with the car AGAIN. I blink and look up in his eyes with curiosity what he want now. I gave him what he wanted.

"Although I agreed to your deal but how about we made a slightest change", he said with a smirk.

"Wh-a-at change??", my heart began to race again.

"You will give me your keys and I will take your car but.....", he trail while saying the last part of deal which means the most to me.

"But???", I asked with anticipation. He came near my ear and whispered.

"But you will come with me"

---------❤❤❤❤--------❤❤❤❤------

So guys how was it??

Please vote and comment.