Fall in My Arms (A Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic)

Ohhaii. I think this story will be so cute (; maybe... I don't actually write or plan my stories out like other writers. Its all in my head and it stays there. But i do edit, durrr. If im satisfied with the feedback of my story, I might write another :D So yeah... STORYTIMEEEE! *please note, I'm not British, but I'll try my best to incorporate that in the storyyyy! 

-------------------------------------------------------- here we go

Valerie Thomas- Age 18 

Valerie has medium length dark brown hair, brown eyes that change from light to dark. Works at a café in London. Lives in her own apartment. Has a secret past (;

Louis Tomlinson- Age 20 

Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. I think you clicked this story and already know who he is. But if you don't, brown hair, blue eyes that sometimes change to green, and 1/5 of One Direction.

Chapter 1

Valerie's POV

Another day, at this crappy cafe. I'm just glad school is done. It's a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I would apply for another job, but I would hate to leave my best friend, Kristina, working alone at the cash register. Don't get me wrong, I like my job, but I want to leave this city and explore the world. Find love? I sound cheesy in my own imagination. 

 "Daydreaming, are ya?" Kristina says, looking at me with a smile.  

 "Daydreaming to get out of here. Don't you ever want to just get out of here and just... explore?" I say, and I bet she's tired of hearing me say that. I practically say it everyday. She rolls her eyes, but her expression changes into a grin. 

 "Did you hear this new song from the band One Direction? I've been obsessing over them for the last few days! I especially fancy Zayn." She never shuts up about them.  

 I for one haven't even heard the song, or seen their faces. All the girls that come in here talk about how much they fancy them. It annoys the bloody hell out of me. 

 "How's Mitchell?" Kristina asked in a little voice. My heart drops. Mitchell is, or was, my boyfriend. He probably still is, but he hasn't texted or called me in ages. He moved to another city far from London, but he forgot to tell me which city. Sometimes I just wonder if he's cheating, lost his cell, or dead. I thought of him everyday, but I was just losing all feelings for him more and more each day.

 "Val, can you come o'er here and make a hot cup of tea for table 4 please?" I hear Francine, another worker, say to me. 

 "Sure thing Fran!" I walk over to get the tea, and then walk my way toward table 4. Right there, awaited a very handsome, gorgeous man, with beautiful eyes and luscious hair. He turns around and smiles. Holy sh-

"Oh thank goodness, I thought I was about to get dehydrated!" His smile is perfect, and his voice makes my heart drop. What was happening to me?

"Here you are. And sorry for the wait. Things get real busy here." My eyes didn't leave his. The weird part was, he was staring right back. He moves his hand, but suddenly he spills the tea on the floor. I let out a shriek.

"My God, I am so sorry miss! I didn't mean to, really. It's just that your eyes are stunning." he says quickly. Did he just compliment me?

"Oh, but your eyes are more stunning than mine could ever be." I grin. What the hell was that Val? You could've just said thank you like a normal person! He chuckled a bit.

"Thank you, Louis by the way." He reaches out his arm out for a shake.

"I'm Valerie. Nice to meet you." I firmly shake his hand. I felt my body tingle all over. His hand fit perfectly into mine. I wondered what it'd be like to hold hands with him. But whatever. He probably has a glamourous girlfriend, rather than lil old me. He breaks away and so do I. "Well I got to take other orders, see you around Louis!" I smile, and he smiles back as I walk away.

"Valerie Monica Thomas, don't you know who in the bloody hell you just talked to??" Kristina exclaims. I hope Louis wasn't some kind of psycho killer from the news.

"Um, that was Louis. What's all the fuss about?" I ask.

"That's THE Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!!!"

There was a long pause between us. Did I really talk to a famous boy band member? I hope he didn't think I was a fangirl. Although I did want one thing.

To be his girl. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Aww, Valerie has a crush on Louis (; But does Louis fancy her also? What about Mitchell? I'm not british, so you're gonna hear alot of horrible british vocab by yours truly (; I have used way too many winky faces (; Anyways, things get a lil tense in the next chapter. OMG ALREADY WE JUST STARTED???!! Yes, but only a lil. Sorry this chapter was short, it was just a lil intro.  

Comment/Rate/Vote etc 

Always eat carrots loves! Also comment ideas for the story, I MIGHTT just put em in the story. Love you all(; xx