Part 5

The first time Gabby and Lemon fought he thought the world was going to end. There was yelling and screaming and hysterical sobbing on both sides and in less than 10 minutes tearful apologies were issued from both sides. Now that Felix thinks of it he doesn't even remember what they were arguing about only that he wanted to fix it as soon as was humanly possible. The second time they fought or the second time he heard them fight was months later:

Gabby had just dropped off Tasha at daycare and had slid into the booth next to Lemon while she was taking her break at the cafe. Again he doesn't remember how it started or what it was about just that it was inconsequential and that he could tell but neither of the girls meant any of the things I said and that they were both running on less sleep than they should have been because Tasha had he been sick with the flu over the past couple days and her coughing kept Lemon and apparently Gabby up at night.

He really didn't understand why Gabby was at Lemon's house so much anyways. All he remembers about that fight is that there was a lot of yelling and unnecessary swearing and that fight and in total lasted 5 minutes before both girls apologized and Lemon had to go back to work. She left the booth with short goodbye to Felix and a "bye Abby girl" to Gabby and Felix looked down at his plate just in time to miss the quick peck Lemon pressed against Gabby's lips. Before she donned her apron again and stepped in behind the bar to continue working.

He and Gabby stayed in the booth for a bit longer discussing their days and why Felix still didn't have a girlfriend. Felix wanted to point out that neither Gabby or Lemon girlfriends or boyfriends but he had a feeling it wouldn't go over very well. Then Gabby left to go pick up Tasha from her preschool but, not before saying a quick goodbye to him and leaning in to give Lemon a quick peck on the cheek on her way out.