Day 2

"HANA! HURRY I NEED TO MEET JUNGKOOK AT EIGHT ITS SEVEN FIFTEEN," you screamed.

"I'm trying but i can't find my phone and it's on silent," Hana said panicking.

"Hana, oh god..."

You called her phone... damn it it's on silent I forgot.

You glanced at her back pocket..

"Hana, your phone is on your back pocket," you said looking at her grumpily crossing your arms.

"Haha..ha. I'm sorry.." she said trying to laugh.

"Agh this girl."

You both left the hotel with all your bags.

-----------------------------------

JUNGKOOK POV

"So what'd you and your girl do last night hm," Namjoon said teasingly to you.

"We just talked about life, we talked about what we would be doing if we didn't meet, we talked about personal stuff and made jokes," you said smiling like crazy.

"You really like her don't you?"

"I guess I do, she's just so beautiful and so different. Even though she is a fan she doesn't act like she is, she treats me like a normal human being. She makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine. I can't get her out if my mind... Oh and her laugh, she snorts and it's so cute. Ahh I just want to hug her," you said blushing like crazy remembering her smile and laugh.

"Woah... you really like this girl..."

"Hyung! Take me to the cafe, like right now," you said fast.

"Why?"

"I'm supposed to meet her there palli!"

"Aisha Jungkook now I have to switch lanes."

Namjoon drove you to the cafe.

---------------------------------------

KALLI POV

You were waiting for Jungkook outside the cafe, it took him a while...

"Kalli, when is he coming I'm tired and we have to leave in a few minutes," Hana said to you.

"Don't mention we're leaving okay?"

"Why..."

"I just don't want him to know, I'll tell him later.."

Jungkook showed up. You smiled brightly seeing him, he looked so happy to see you.

"Ah you look so beautiful," Jungkook said giving you a hug.

"I'm not even wearing makeup shut up," you smiled while breaking the hug and playfully punching him on his chest.

"Cmon lets go have some coffee and breakfast I'll pay, hyung cmon."

You all walked in together and sat together.

"What do you guys want," Jungkook asked smiling.

You all explained to him what you wanted.

"Okay, it'll take a bit to get all the orders," he said smiling and walking away.

You just started at how happily he walked, it made you feel so bubbly. You wanted to scream and cry and fan girl but you had to keep your chill.

"So.. hi guys I'm Namjoon.." Namjoon said nervously.

"Ahhh we know Mr. I break everything I touch," you and Hana giggled at your joke.

"Hahaha very funny," Namjoon said laughing along.

"So what are you're guy's names?"

"I'm Hana, Kim hana," hana said happily holding in her scream.

"I'm Kalli, Kalli Song," you said smiling at him trying not to scream.

"Ah Jungkook is very wise with his women," Namjoon said to you.

"What do you mean," you said to him.

"He chose a very nice and beautiful girl. Ah you should've heard if the way he was talking about you. 'She's so beautiful and her laugh is so adorable,' " Namjoon said to you trying to act like Jungkook.

You started blushing and then Jungkook showed up with all your drinks and food.

"Kalli... we.. we have to go.." Hana said whispering to you.

You looked upset and sad.

"Are you okay," Jungkook asked.

"Yea, it's just we have to leave..." you said looking down.

"Why... did we do something? Hyung what'd you do," Jungkook said trying to hit Namjoon.

"No no it's just.. we have to head home..." you said looking down still not wanting to make eye contact.

"Oh... well um.. I'll drive you," Jungkook said.

"Yeah he can drive you I'll uh.. I'll go with Namjoon. You two can have alone time," Hana said looking at Namjoon.

"Oh yeah, yeah we'll drive separately... bye!"

Namjoon and Hana grabbed their food and drink and ran to Namjoon's car.