Hospital

You were at the hospital, it's been two hours and you weren't sure what was happening or how to feel about this. You started crying, Yoongi hugged you tightly.

"I- it's okay, he'll be okay," Yoongi was so humble it felt nice.

"KALLI?!"

You heard a voice call you so you turned your head, you saw Jimin standing there. He ran to you and sat beside you pulling you out of Yoongi's arms.

"Are you okay? How are you fe-"

"Go away, you shouldn't be here."

"Kalli I -"

You shoved Jimin, "GO AWAY!"

Yoongi just starred at you both, Jimin suddenly grabbed you and pulled you away. You kept trying to push him away but he wouldn't let go. Yoongi ran to Jimin and grabbed him telling him to let you go, suddenly Namjoon and Jin showed up along with Taehyung. They all saw Jimin forcefully grabbing you and tried to help you.

Jimin let go of you and whispered into your ear, "you'll be punished for making me let go of you.."

You starred at him frightened... you didn't know what he meant by punish, you were scared so you grabbed onto Taehyung.

Jimin winked and walked off brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Are you okay," Namjoon asked you.

"Y-yeah... is Jimin always like that..."

"No actually he's always very humble but he's been acting up lately, ever since he started hanging out with Haniya. Jungkook's ex girlfriend," Taehyung said.

You let go of Taehyung realizing you're still holding onto him, "um... Taehyung can I stay at your house until Jungkook's okay..."

"Um, yah sure if you'd like we can go get your stuff from his house," he said calmly to you.

"Okay," you both walked out waving bye to everyone.

"Uh Taehyung... can you keep me away from Jimin.."

"Why? Is he doing some- oh shit."

"What?"

"Jimin, he... okay I know his plans him and Haniya's. They want you both to break up, Haniya loves Jungkook... Jimin loves you..."

"How did you-"

"Mmm, they're hanging out right now over there and I'm assuming that because Haniya is crazy over Jungkook. She posted those photos of them to make rumors that they're together so you'd get mad and I know Jimin loves you., I heard him talking to Hobi Hyung about it a few days ago. And seeing the two hang out... she's a good brain washer so she probably persuaded him to do it with her," Taehyung said pointing to the two of them sitting at a coffee table.

"Woah... you're good at making theories..."

"Well that's just my guess, Haniya is the type of person to do that she's done it a lot anyways."

It was awkwardly silent for a while so you asked a random question.

"Taehyung... is Jimin a bad guy?"

"No, he's never been mean or anything unless he wants something. When he wants it he gets it, to him it doesn't matter how he gets it he just gets it no matter what."

You grabbed onto Taehyung as you both walked past Jimin.

"Why are you so jumpy around him..."

"He.... he's just, he not someone I trust right now," you said scared.

"Well if he does or tries to do anything to you don't worry I'm stronger than he is surprisingly. And I have security at my house, so don't worry okay?"

You nodded and walked to the parking lot.