Disclaimer‼️: Must Read

I honestly feel like this book is the one. All of my other books are crap but I feel good about this one. I've been brainstorming different ideas for this book since November of 2016.

I hope you guys like it as much as I do.

This story is not for the weak or faint hearted. If you don't like the truth about the things going on in this world, I advise you to stop reading now.

There are lots of global issues faced in this story. There are things we don't like to talk about but they do exist. We can't run from them forever.

I understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion but that doesn't mean we have to be disrespectful. I have my opinion just as you all have yours. That doesn't make me any more right or wrong than you.

All minds don't think alike so everyone's say on everything will not be equal. I felt a great need to put that point across.

I also need to point out that there may be grammatical errors in this book but I don't need anyone acting as if they can't comprehend what I'm trying to say.

Anyways, there are places in this story that are fictional as well as non fictional. As far as the characters go, you can choose them as you wish.

If you want the hot guy in this story to be Harry Styles (who would blame you? He's smoking hot) that's fine. If you want it to be Drake, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, or even just that guy you saw at Target the other day it's up to you.

This also stands for the other characters present in the story also. Let your imagination go wild!!

Also if there's something you have a question or concern about feel free to comment or message me. I would gladly take suggestions too. Feel free to tell others about this story so the message behind it can be seen.

Please don't be a ghost reader‼️ It doesn't take long to press the vote button. It lets me know that I'm doing something right. I'm not forcing you to do anything (even though pressing a button won't kill you unless it's for a bomb which in that case DONT PRESS IT!!)

Well I'm done ranting so I hope you all enjoy the story. Oops I almost forgot! This story contains sexual content and mature scenes. If you are strong enough to brace through the scenes, I applaud you warrior. If you aren't it's fine.

What I won't have is ten year olds telling their mom about this story and trying to report me! Um honey no one is forcing you to read this story (even though I'm highly suggesting you read it).

Reader discretion is advised.

I really hope you enjoy the story and if you have any comments feel free to dm me!! Lots of love ❤️

- Ty