Chapter 28: Reasons

Megans POV:

"Im going out" I yelled to Scooter

"Woah woah wait! Where?" he concerned

"Harry is here" I told him without meeting his eyes.

"Styles?"

"Yeah, honestly I called him to come over.." I said

"Oh, so your going to be with him for the rest of the week?" he asked

"Im not sure... you guys will go to another city right?"

"Yeah, you better make up your mind because we will leave soon"

"Um Scooter sorry but Ill think Ill stay with Harry.." I said with a sad expression

"Oh.. okay then. See ya soon I guess" he said still wondering if he should let me go. Good thing he didnt call Harry to be sure..

***

"Hey!" I said hugging him.

"Ello" he hugged back.

"You know we're going to stay here for a 5-6 more days right?"

"Yep, which I brought a lot of stuff" he said

"Good, but you know its gonna be a hotel right?" I said

"Yep, we are spliting right?" he said concerned

"Duhh, I would be a phony if I let you pay for everything"  I said sticking my tounge out at him. 

He laughed as we get a taxi to a common hotel. People were crowding over at Harry at the hotel which no one cared about me, but some girls asked about Justin and if Harry and I were dating. I told them the truth and they felt bad for me. I didnt want anyone to feel bad for me though, I was going to be strong. So Im not letting Justin bring me down just because he hurt me. Which reminded me... Im going to get rid of his things... For good.

"'Sorry ladies, but we are going to move on" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him inside. We got the payment done. We both starred at each other in shock, when the lady asked as if we wanted two bedrooms beds and stuff. I blushed like crazy. But he was taken, and he was my best friend. Im not falling for him like that.

So later on we got one bedroom with two beds. It seemed a lot better- I mean the price. We both got settled in, as I stare in shock how Harry is such a girl, he brought a lot of clothes- did he even need them?

"Wheres your clothes?" he asked

"I didnt bring any!" I said embarrassed.

"Lets go shopping" he suggested

"Yep" I said. God, when I get home, I would have to clean out my closet for sure because I keep buying new clothes. Ugh such a waste of money. My old ones are so going to chairity. :P

We fixed ourselves and went out, Harry- this time tried to run from the girls. He called security before we went out but they were not here yet I guess. They could get fired -_- 

When things got out of control, He was almost tackled down to the ground, but luckily the security came and got them all off. Harry sort of yelled at them for being late, great! they got Harry in a bad mood. We walked over to the stores on the streets, and they looked pretty cool because after all its Europe. Harry told me some great stores around the area and we both went in.

After coming out, I came out with new clothes actually. A couple of bags too for other clothes for this week. I used to hate shopping but guess I needed to do it anyway. It'd been a couple of hours since we went out.