Chapter 50: Forgetful

Megans POV:

I already got up way before Justin did. I was ready to start the day. At the moment, I was watching Justin wake up.

"Good Morning baby. " he said stretching.His eyes were half opened and one was even opened at all.

"Ugh, stop disgusting me" I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms

"What happened babe? Why pissed? Wooah, you look smoking hot. So sexy"

"Ugh you make me sick" I said turning around, clicking and walking in my big heels.

I dressed like a wildcat today. I frizzed my hair, with small curls, and wore a leapard/Cheetah slik shirt tucked into my super skinny black jeans with big cheetah print high heels. I wore a bit of a dark make up- all on purpose.

I walked downstairs, and saw Cody playing with his cars. He looked at me and smiled as I smiled back. Just then Justin came down the stairs, shirtless- only with his pajama pants.

"Why mad?" he asked

"Oh well, I cant do anything that already happend Hmm" I said as if I was talking to myself

"What happened?.." he said feeling lost.

"I dont know, you figure it out yourself" I said walking off.

"Hey, tell me what happened?! I dont remember anything. Dont even remember my actions. What did I do?" he asked

"Seriously? Ugh find out for yourself, Im heading out. YOU better look after Cody!! OR ELSE!"  I said making myself clear. I got my bag and headed out to my car. I went in and drove off to the Detention Mental center to meet Selena, and later have lunch with Ariana.

I took a deep breath before heading into the crazy center.

"Selena Gomez" I said

'Visiting?"

"Yeah" I said

"Please sign here" the old lady said. I wrote the date, my name, my number, and my checked in time.

"Ugh, what do you want? "she said sitting down in front of me. Behind her was the security guard. I gave him a stare as he rolled his eyes and left-Good because we needed our privacy...

Selena looked a lot better, like a normal person actually except she was wearing a hidious uniform and her hair was a mess.

"Nice to see you too" I said forcing myself to smile.

"Seriously, what the fuck are you doing here?" she asked in low voice

"Nobody else is here so you can talk normal. Dont worry, I told the guards and the nurses to take it easy on you- Your welcome"

"Dont need all of your "nice" things. Mkay? So bye" she said

"No wait!" I called out. She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Im here to check up on you... Just wanted to know how you were doing" I said honestly

"Why would you care about me? You ruined my life." she said

"No you got it mixed up. YOU'RE the one who ruined my life." I pointed out.

"Um lets see who is a lot happier? The person who thinks her life is ruined? And shes wearing popular brand clothes or the person whos life really got ruined and shes wearing a ugly orange suit." she said as if she was the smart one.

"You got what you deserved Selena. And you're paying up now" I said

"Did you just come here to mock me in my face or to ask about how I was doing?" she said sitting back crossing her arms.