CHAPTER 1

I'm sorry if the cstory is bad :( I just thought of the plot out of nowhere and I badly wanted to write it down. I might eventually edit this story but for now I apologize for the grammar mistakes. Peace ✌

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I know it's messed up but I don't believe in love. I feel like love is an overrated word. It's used way too much. You can literally say it with no meaning at all. For me, love isn't real. It's more like a state more than a feeling. You know the feeling when you have a crush on someone and you think to yourself "wow I think I love her" because you're comparing your current crush to your previous crushes. Then you crush on someone new and the cycle repeats. Love is exactly like that. You would be so in love but there would always be a point in the relationship where you'll just get tired of each other. Love is just based on luck. If you're lucky enough to find someone who you're compatible with.

"Earth to Lauren." Camila waved her hand in front of me.

"Yes what um yes yes." I nodded.

"Really?!" she jumped up and down.

"Calm down. Yes, I said yes." I repeated even though I have no idea what the hell she's talking about.

"Okay here's the list." she handed me a paper.

10 PLACES TO FIND TRUE LOVE

1.) School
2.) Internet
3.) Library
4.) Mall
5.) Skate rink
6.) McDonald's
7.) Road
8.) Concert
9.) Hospital
10.) Starbucks

"How did you come up with these places?" I laughed.

"Don't judge me, so you'll do it?"she happily asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Okay first place, school. Let's go." Camila grabbed my hand and led the way.

We were walking down the school's hallway.

"Okay, do your thing." Camila clapped her hands.

"What thing?"

"Find love." she said in a duh tone.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"Do those things in the cliche highschool movies." she shrugged.

"I'll be right back with my love don't worry." I winked at her.

She laughed it off and sat down in the cafeteria. What do you usually do in a cliche highschool movie? I have an idea.

I walked the hallways and bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I helped her with her things.

"Thanks. I'm Dinah." she offered her hand.

"Lauren." I shook her hand.

"Do you know the way to the cafeteria?" I asked even though I know where it is.

"I'm going there right now!" she exclaimed.

"Let's go together then." Dinah started walking and I followed from behind. We walked in and saw Camila sitting down.

"Camila!" Dinah shouted.

"Dinah! Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" Camila hugged her.

"I was helping Lauren find the way here." she pointed me.

"Cliche." Camila giggled.

"How do you know each other?" I asked.

"We're childhood friends." Camila said.

"As much as I want to talk to you guys, I got something to do. So see you around ." Dinah waved her hands.

Camila looked at me and said, "No."

"Okay... School is a big no." I laughed.