EPILOGUE

"One americano for Lauren."  the barista shouted.

I stood up and got my coffee then started drinking. This was my routine for the past five years. I guess you can say that I got used to it, from the bitterness of the coffee to the sound of the busy street, it's all the same.

"Hey babe." someone hugged me from the back.

"Hey. How's work?"

"You know ,as usual, a lot of clients." she laughed.

"Let's go we're gonna be late."

-

I placed the flowers beside the tombstone and looked up.

"Thank you Camz. Your list didn't failed me. I miss you so damn much."

Silence.

Suddenly the sky started to pour. It felt like Camila talking to me.

"Lauren let's go."

"Go ahead Lucy I'm just gonna talk a little bit with Camila."

Lucy went back to our car and I stayed.

"You know maybe if you listed starbucks first, things could have been different. But nonetheless, thank you. You were dying but my happiness was your priority. I feel bad you know. I really loved you Camz, I still do, but I need to go on with life. Man, life sucks. I wish you were here. I gotta go, Lucy's waiting for me. I'll always love you Camila remember that."

I started to walk back to the car. I stopped and looked back.

In this world where everything is black and white, Camila would always be gray. She'll be your ligth in a world full of darkness. I went back and grabbed the paper out of my pocket. It was her list. I put it beside her tombstone.

"Goodbye love."