ANNOUNCEMENT!

The scenarios I'll be writing will be based on what kind of situation I was able to come up with after hearing a certain BTS song.

So if you find some stories that would come out a little different from what was being said in their lyrics... Please understand that these are just ideas that popped right in my head haha, Hopefully you'll be able to understand how the situations I wrote somehow connect with the song.

Requests?
I mean, yeah why not? Just message me which Bangtan member you like to be on it and somehow tell me what kind of situation you wanted to be in or what song you wanted as the concept. I'll be happy to do it for you! ☺️☺️☺️
PS. The author sucks at writing intimate scenes so.. Please.. Just don't send things like those XD

So before moving to the--

"Oh hyung! Author-noona is going to take requests!" Jungkook exclaimed as he peeked at the author who was busy typing in her phone

"Oh really? I'll send mine right now!!
*types message but reading what he types aloud*
author... Please make a scene...where i am stronger..than Jungkook.. Kamsahamnida.. Sarranghae.. Hearteu hearteu" V, sending his message to the author

"V-ah, You can just tell me.. I'm right here." The author said while looking at V who was sitting accross her.

"Noona, noona! *raising his hand*
Can you write about me as ironman?" Said Jungkookie.

"Oh.. Let's try to come up with one? Jimin, you got something you want me to write?" Author, Sonjafics glanced at Jimin who was sitting on the floor behind her.

"I won't ask for anything..
*starts massaging author's shoulders*
I know author would put me in a lot of cool characters." Jimin said as he continued his massage.

"Where are the others? Jin, Suga, Rapmon, and Hobi hyung?" V, glancing around their dorm living room.

"Hobi and Namjoon hyung are at the studio, Jin hyung is cooking, as for Suga hyung.. I think he's sleeping." Jungkook said as he searched for the author's wattpad account and started typing his request.

"I don't think Suga is sleeping.." The author said glancing at her phone.

"I saw him going back to his room after eating" Jimin mentioned.

"He just sent me a text...
It says..

Author,
make a scene where I'm a genius..
Oh..
no, wait..
Nevermind, I'm already a genius." Author made a disgusted face and deleted the message.

...And so the maknae line and the author  rushed to Suga's room to give him a good beating.

---

Ok, now you can go to the next page.. Sorry for that.. 😅😅😅