2!3! (Jimin Ver.)

You've been working as a stylist of the famous kpop group, BTS. Even before debut, you've been dating Jimin Park, one of the members of BTS. Only those who were inside Bighit knows about your relationship. You've been asked to keep it a secret since Jimin's career would be at stake if you don't hide your relationship.

It's been hard. You can't even go to dates outside the company. You can't visit each other aside from work since you can be followed by the paparazzi.

"What's wrong,Jagi?" Jimin leaned over to you as he knows you've been lost in thought again.

"Nothing. I was wondering about the clothes you'll be wearing for performance tomorrow. I wonder if my assistant had sent them to the right location." You said in excuse.

"Stop worrying, everything's going to be alright!" He cheered as he tucked a strand of your hair. "Jagi you're so pretty."

"(Y/N) Noona! Is this how it is supposed to be worn? I can't get it right!" V groaned as he struggles again with his necktie.

"I don't understand why he calls you Noona when we're of the same age.Should I punish him for you?" Jimin pouts as he pulls your hand, so you won't be able to go to Taehyung who was close to snapping out.

"You big baby, I'll get back to you later." You gave him a kiss on the cheek.

-----

"Unnie! Unnie! You work for BTS right?" A fan asked as she was holding a letter.

"Yes" you smiled at the girl who was obviously younger than you.

"Please give this to Jimin-oppa! I'm his future wife!" She smiled.

Aigooo, you better finish your studies first.

"Okay! I'll give it to him"
You don't really get jealous with his fans. You find them amazing since they were able to bring out their efforts for the boys. Yet here you are, can't even write your boyfriend a single letter.

You and the other staff arrived first at the location BTS is performing at. You set up your tools and check for every detail. You weren't really feeling well today, your stomach aches. Its been like this for a couple of times. You thought it was because you always forgot to eat breakfast and hurried over to work.

The boys came to the location and you had them dressed up for their stage. You also helped with their makeup since you were short on people.

"Noona, you look pale today." Jungkook noticed while you get his makeup done. The maknae was looking at you with a very worried look on his face.

"Really? Am I whiter than Suga now, Kookie?" You joked, yet the pain in your stomach is getting worst.

" No , you looked sick. You're sweating a lot! Have you ea--- gosh. Hyung! HELP!!"
You fainted and fell. Jimin rushed over to pick you up. Though he was not allowed to go to the Hospital, their manager brought you himself.

Jimin was worried, he kept making mistakes on their performance. He rushed to the hospital after the program even without consent.

-----

"(y/n) had been skipping a lot of meals lately, isn't she?" The doctor asked.

"She always skips meals because of work." Jimin said.

"It triggered her illness more. She is currently suffering from stomach cancer stage 4." The doctor said.

Jimin's heart sank. He did not know what to do. Cancer is no joke. You were informed of your situation earlier before he came but he was struggling how to face you with a smile on his face.

Then he opened the door to your room.
You smiled as he came near you. He sat down and smiled too. Though you know he was faking it.

"My Jagi's so pretty.. So, so prettyyyy." He cooed as he links your fingers together.

You pat his head.

"Jimin-ah, were you surprised too?"

Jimin's smile faded into loud sobs as he broke down when you brought the topic.
"I-i should've done a better job of taking care of you." Jimin cried, blaming himself.

"It's not your fault." You smiled at him, wiping his tears away as he couldn't stop crying.

"I promise, I won't leave you Jagi. I'll always will."
-----

You had to leave work for treatment, Jimin always drops by even he has a lot scheds.

Though you take your medication, you tried to fight your illness. The test results were showing opposite of what you wanted it to be. Your condition's gotten worst. That's when you knew that you don't really have much time left.

It was that particular day, when you felt that you're at the limit.. Jimin was there, lying beside you at your hospital bed.

"Jimin-ah."

"Yes, (y/n)? Do you need anything?" He asked smiling sweetly at you. Jimin looked even more tired, he barely had time for himself.

"Remember, you should always get enough sleep,okay? Don't tire yourself too much."

"I do sleep a lot! I think I'm getting more sleep than Suga hyung." He laughed.

"And you shouldn't let the boys bully you too much."

"And you should not hesitate to call your hyungs if you have any problems."

"Jagii, what's wrong? you're acting weird..." He laughed nervously.

"And you should stop thinking that you're not good enough.."

"Jagii..."

You were feeling a lot weaker and weaker.. You felt that you haven't had enough time to tell Jimin all the things you want to tell him.

"And you shouldn't go on diets.. Never again."

"Jagi.. You're making me worry.. What's wrong?" Jimin looks at you with his eyes tearing up.

"And don't forget that I love you, Park Jimin. I will always do!"

"I love you too, (y/n)." He tried to smile as he finally realizes that things were coming to an end.

"J-jimin.. I-i'm scared."

He leaned over to kiss your forehead. He wiped the tears that are falling from your eyes. Jimin was controlling himself. He was holding it all in just until he sees you finally free from what's hurting you.

" Jagiii, you can rest now if you're feeling tired. You've been through a lot. I know it will be lonely with you gone but I'll be okay too. You shouldn't worry too much Jagi, all of the people you cared for are all going to be fine."

You slowly closed your eyes. "Jimin-ah, take care.. I'm going to sleep."
You said, not wanting him to worry too much.

Jimin was singing a song as he pats your head lightly. The last thing you heard before you finally breathed your last was:

gwaenchanha, ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo seulpeun gieok modu jiwo nae soneul japgo useo

gwaenchanha...

—-—

I had fun writing this one ^^
what do u think?