BTS x Author (100 READS SPECIAL!)

So this is the part where I express my own selfish thoughts and daydreams...

-----
The book's got a hundred reads now.. Not bad for a start, the author thought. To celebrate, she treated the boys to a trip, and most of them choose that going to the zoo again might be fun.

"I'm going to reserve my phone's battery for video and picture taking only." Kookie blurted out while all of them were on the huddled inside the van.

"Oh. Kookie will post lots of selcas for his fans." The author glanced at him while he was busy checking his phone's photo albums.

"Not mine." Kookie replied. "This is Hobi-hyung's special day." He giggled.

They glanced at Hobi who was being awfully quiet since they rode the car to go the zoo.

"Aisshhh, you know I don't have any good memories with zoo trips." The happy virus turning into a quiet puppy who was sitting at the back part of the van staring blankly at the window.

"I've read news articles of snakes getting pretty active these days.." Suga who was sitting beside Hobi spoke all of a sudden.

"You're not helping." The author glared at him as he smirked.

"Suga hyung is a lot nicer when he's sleeping." Jimin who was sitting beside the author pouted at his elder hyung's behavior.

Suga being wide awake at the moment kept telling stories on how zoos are dangerous and that they should just go to the movies where its a lot safer.

The author and Jimin are doing what they can to stop him while Kookie just watched and laughed at them the whole drive.

"Kids! We're already here!"
Jin finally spoke as he parked the car safely. He warned the kids not to talk to him while driving because he's going to get distracted if they did.

V, and Rapmon were still stretching as they just woke up. The others (except the overly sad Hobi) were racing as to who can get out of the car first, they ended up tripping over each other.

"Hyunggggggggg, come on!let's go!" Jimin, pulling J-hope's arm as he was jumping his way to the zoo entrance.

----

"J-hope, look! isn't that your chingu? " Jin, while munching on some hotdogs he bought near the entrance.

The guys pointed out the zookeepers who were holding a huge python for guests to take photos with.

"Ahh, and I thought we were heading to the gorillas". V groaned when the group stopped and turned their heels toward the snake.

"You could take a picture with Namjoon hyung anytime but Hobi hyung's reaction is going to be more fun." Jimin whispered to him and V smiled widely at the idea.

As they got closer, The zookeepers approached them and said," Would you like to try a special offer? You can try our new snake massage with a discount." The lady who was holding a huge white and yellow colored snake told them.

"Oh? Our Hobi hyung's been working hard these days. He could use a massage to get rid of the stress!" Kookie butted in.

"Me? Oh! No, I'm good....
Wait, why is she taking my hand?
Where is she taking me?" Hobi, being guided carefully to lie down. His fists clenched. His shoulders stiff.

"Okay sir, we're going to start. Please stay still and I'll put Minnie (the snake) on your back." The zoo staff carefully placed the snake on Hobi's back who was as pale as Suga's skin now.

"Hyungs, I think that snake was bigger than the last one we saw." Kookie claimed while he films Hobi on his phone.

"It's kind of scary up close. Really." Jimin, standing behind Kookie.

"I don't think its scar-- Really guys?" Author excalimed when she saw the rest of the boys moving backwards.

"We're okay here. If you're going next, we'll watch here." Jin said, flashing an awkward smile.

Suga started walking away "I think I'll go back to the car and sle---"

"GUYSSSSS! HOBI FOUND A NEW FRIENDDDD!!! MEET MY CHINGU, MINNIE." J-hope shouted as he was walking towards the group with the snake on his shoulders

"No Hobi, stay there!" Namjoon warned.

"Waeee? Minnie's a nice snake after all. Look at her, coochie coochie coo.. Aigoo! so cute! Kyaaaaa"
J-hope nearing his head to the snake's head.

"Oh! Does Minnie want to visit our Dorm?"
J-hope continues

"Hoseok-ah, you can't bring that to the dorm." Suga warned, slowly stepping away from J-hope.

"Why? He's cute!" J-hope leaning in to kiss the snake.

"OH MY GOSH. You are not going to kiss that snake, hyung!" Jiminie, holding onto Jungkook's shoulders tighter.

"You guys should try and be friends with Minnie" J-hope, slowly walking nearer to the boys. 

V was tightening his laces, as soon as he finished, he shouted:

"EVERYONE! LET'S LEAVE HOBI-HYUNG AND RUN FOR OUR LIVES!!!!"

___________
Bwahaha. Omg Hobi-ya
Anyway... Thank you for the hundred readsssss!!! Did you guys like this special? Let me know your thoughts! :D