BOY IN LOVE (Jin Ver. 1)

"I don't think (Y/N)'s boyfriend really exists. You know, she hasn't even introduced him to us yet." Said Tzuyu to Jihyo, my two 'best'friends at school.

"Yeah, she hasn't even shown a picture of that guy" Jihyo replied.

They were gossiping about me as they retouch their make ups in the girl's washroom.

Where am I during this conversation? I ran inside a freakin' cubicle pretending my 'boyfriend' called me.

Now what do I do? ㅜ.ㅜ The girls are starting to get suspicious.. 

Tzuyu and Jihyo were my closest friends at school.Both had freakingly good looks, while I am completely average looking. Another, they both had boyfriends...which is a reason for me to pretend I have one because if they learned that I don't...

They'll leave me (ㅠㅅㅠ)
and I'll have no one to be with at school since everyone already has their own groups.
------

"I told you he exists!"
I bragged as I showed a picture of my 'boyfriend' on my phone when we were eating at the cafeteria.

How did I got his picture? Well, I was walking around a mall in town and I snapped a picture of the most handsome guy I've seen there. I took it as he caught me stalking and he directly looked at my phone's camera. I bet he's from a far town since I've never seen him before.

"Oh! I think I know who that guy is!" Tzuyu exclaimed

She knew him? Is he a model? No it can't be...

"Yeah! He studies here! School hearthrob, from the other section. He is Kim Seokjin!" Jihyo said

"I didn't knew you were dating the prince." Tzuyu nudged me with her elbow.

"H-hahaha, we d-d-decided to keep it a secret from e-everyone" I said as I scratched the back of my head for giving the lamest excuse ever.

"Oh! There's your boyfriend! Jin!! Come here!" Jihyo shouted and the guy headed towards our direction. He stopped when he got nearer and he looked at me.

"Wahhh, (Y/N)'s boyfriend is finally here!" Tzuyu said.

"Boyfriend? Oh. You're the-"
I didn't let Jin finish, I grabbed his hand and took him outside the building.

---------

"I see. So that's why you told them I was your boyfriend" he calmly says.

He understands? How could even a sweet being like him exists?

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry, I'll tell them that you're not my boyfriend. Sorry for bothering you." I bowed my head in apology.

"So all we have to do is pretend we're dating, right? Okay. I'm in" He said with a sweet smile.

"Y-y-you're going to help me?" I blinked my eyes to see if it's really a dream.

Someone as kind and sweet as him to be my boyfriend? Plus, he's got overly good looks! Am I in heaven?
(*ㅇ* )

Jin smiled sweetly again while looking at me, he tucked a strand of my hair and patted my head
"Yes of course, I'll help you...

But of course, under many conditions."
And then that sweet smile suddenly turned into a devilish grin.

———

There's still part 2!!!! Tune in!