Chapter 3

We Jumped out of the plane and I hear  trucks coming towards us. There we were trapped and everyone was confused. I looked around and I see that the military are pointing guns at us. " Where are you guys from?" a general yelled and who landed the plane?
People started pushing me out of the crowd. When they pushed me out I answered.

" I did. We are from the United States of America. This is an American international plane." I'm still quivering. " And who is the pilot that landed this plane." The general yelled. " I did"

" You are under arrest of the Italian army. There will be no questions asked. Arrest them all." The general yelled.

I feel handcuffs lock around my hands. "We warned you" I hear the soldiers say. I wanted to answer back but I knew if I did I would be in bigger trouble than I am now. They set me in a chamber were I was separated from my parents.

5 hours later

I was laying on the ground when I heard the doors unlock. The general came in and gave me a punch in the face. " When I say do not land you do not land. " I was thinking of saying that he was the one who allowedme to land because of engine failure. Unfortunately he read my mind and slapped me again. " I know it was my decision, you son of a bitch."

" Ok, I'm a normal American boy, what do you want from me General." I say in distress. " what I want from you is to find out what kind of job your dad is in."