Chapter 4

What kind of general is this? He wants me to find out what job my dad does. He also gave 20 minutes to come up with a plan and every twenty minutes it takes me, that means one prisoner Is killed.  It came to a point where  my mother was on the death platform.Thats when I came up with the idea.
    By that time I was crying terribly. I would talk then stop. My final plan was to get the truth serum.
  One drop of it you start telling all the truth. Even if you try to resist the urge to tell the truth becomes two times as strong. So the deaths ended and the general gave me the serum and let me and my parents go.
  They took us to the Italian International Airport and we flew the rest of the way to China.

      Ten hours later...

  "Carl wake up, wake up." I hear my mom say.  " we're here" my dad also shook me. 
  Then he whispered in my ear. " what does the general want from you. " he asked.  " nothing." I say.
  He sit and relaxes. "Good."

So the general was right. We got out of the airport to our new house. It was a glass mansion.  I never actually was in one before.
   Our butler,( to me he is Mr.Buttocks) came to great us. We shook hands and guest what came out. "It's nice to meet you too mr buttocks."
   Boy was I embarrassed. One of the thing my mother taught me was first time impressions are the most important. The butler looked at me and started laughing. He than came over his laughter. " That is my name, sir. How did you know?"  He asked with a smile. His voice had a very Low baritone  British accent. Very ironic for being in China.