Chapter 2

"Ladies and gentlemen, please stay in your seats." I hear the pilot choke.
I see that there are many attendants are trying to keep the passengers calm. Unfortunately everyone was screaming.
"Who knows how to land this plane safely!" An attendant yelled. I was the only one to raise my hand.
She looked at me and came to me asking if I could. I nodded. She pointed to the cockpit.
There I saw many instrument. Such as the yoke, throttle, I saw the radios and autopilot. I knew what to do. I threw the pilots carcass on the floor behind me and sat in the seat. I put the phones on and talked through them.
   " Mayday, mayday, mayday, we are in critical condition of engine failure, and both pilots are down in code red zone. We are at altitude of 30000 ft at 350 knots. Our location is near  Sicily. This is Boeing 757. Where is the closest place to land. "
    I waited for a while. I felt scared. My parents are worried and the passengers. Finally, I heard a response. "  Boeing 757, you will not be able to land in Beijing. You must stay at controls at all times. Turn you altitude to 20000 ft and hedge of 126."
I did that and I felt the plane descend slowly. The plane was almost at the hedge of 126. Then I felt turbulence than I never did before. Plane was going down really fast. " Mayday mayday mayday, this is Boeing 757. Turbulence has hit the plane, engines are down and velocity is fast. "
I hear people screaming and it hurts to hear that. I disengage the autopilot and pull the yoke . The plane slowly pulled up. I turned off the engines and let the plane glide. I looked for the airport. We were at 12000 ft up in the air. I turned on one of the engines to have more time to land. I saw the air port and pressed the landing gear gage. When it was set I looked and one of the wheels were red. Now that adds some more stress to me. I pointed the nose towards the runway.
" Boeing 757, you are in a restricted area turn around or get shut down."
" This Boeing 757, we are in a landing emergency please let us land."
" roger that permission granted. "
I was so happy that they let me land.
But yeah gear was down. And we landed easily. I heard cheering in the cabin. I opened the cockpit door and everyone was chanting the "The third warrior is here." " The third warrior is here." and it got louder and louder.