Prologue

Unknown Pov:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Sendai International Airport. The local time is 2:35 pm and the temperature is 25 degrees Celsius. On behalf of Japan Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you all for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!"

"Sendai kokusai kūkō e yōkoso. Genchi jikan wa 2: 35 De, kion wa sesshi 25-dodesu. Nihonkōkū to norikumiin no tame ni, watashi wa kono ryokō ni sanka shite kurete arigatō to omotte imasu. Chikai uchi ni mōichido anata ni au koto o tanoshiminishiteimasu. Sutekina go taizai o!"

As the light for seat-belt ejection goes on I quickly pulled it off and strapped my baby blue duffel bag onto my shoulder and my silver headphones over my ears. I mentally squealed waving my hands around like a lunatic-I would've caught a lot of attention I hadn't done all that mentally-as a sudden energetic boost of excitement caught me running from my seat, sliding past a few other people and past the flight attendents who greeted me with the usual, "Thank you" in Japanese.

Oh gosh, I'm so excited! I finally get to see my dear big bro after so many years!!!!

That's not the only reason I'm excited for!

What I'm also excited for is that I AM IN JAPAN!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

This was an amazing thing for a fellow otaku that is me!

But this otaku...

Doesn't like Anime more than.....

.....

Wait for it....

Drumroll please.....
BADUMMMMMMM.....

...
...

VOLLEY BALL!!

Once I'm enrolled into big bro's school-Karasuno was it? I'm totally gonna join his team! Not the girl's team, the boys team!

How fun is that!

It's gonna be totally exciting!

Totally exciting!

"Sir?"

Exciting!

"Sir?"

Absolutely positively thrilling to be playing volleyball with my brother again!

"EXCUSE ME!"

I jumped-alarmed as a dainty hand waved in front of my face-stunning me for a second. I quickly looked around. Wait a minute, how did I get here? I remember getting off the plane, and buying a drink at Starbucks; I looked down at the drink in my hand and shaked it-empty. Shaking my head in confusion I slid off my headphones-it must've been the music that mad ene kept going while not realising I've been-and responded,

"Uh-huh-wha-yeah?"

Meeting my eyes the lady behund the desk blushed slightly.

"A-As I was saying," she coughed, "do you know where you want to go?"

"Uh...yeah! I'm gonna go to Torono town!"

The woman sighed in relief, smiling slightly, "Then you can take one our cars," She pointed to the poster laid onto the counter, "a bus, or go down to the nearest station which is Sendai Station."

"One of your cars would be nice," I laughed-rubbing the back of my head, "I don't actually know how find my way around here."

"That would be delightful, would you like a guide? I'd recommend this for vacations and short trips."

"No-No" I waved my hands around slowly, "I'm not on a vacation, I'm here to stay."

"Well then, do enjoy your stay here sir."

"Sir?! I'm not a Sir I'm a girl!"

The lady immediately gasped, her posture breaking a tad bit-her shoulders also sagging,"Oh."

"Then my apologies sir-miss let me rephrase, please enjoy your stay here. Payments would be accepted when at your destination."

I quickly thank her with a wave and slowly jogged away.

"Wait!"
I turned around as the woman speedily walked towards me in her tiny high heels-Jesus Christ how the hell can she walk that fast in thoes heels of hers, "Can-Can..."

"Can what?"

"Can you please tell me your name?"

"Oh!" I slid my headphones over my ears, "Saeko. Sugawara Saeko."

With a cheeky wink I left the place not knowing that I left the lady slightly blushing.