Mikey x suicidal!Reader: Blood, Sweat and Tears

--------------------

Request by TMNT-BANGTAN-KAWAII: 'Can you do Mikey x suicidal reader, please?'

A/N: This is not supposed to be romanticizing being suicidal, but if turns out that way I apologize and I will make a large attempt to fix it. Also, this will contain details of blood/self-harm/etc. So read at your own risk! This is a warning! << It could be potentially triggering, so please read it your own risk. Please. Be careful. Don't get mad about it later, please, I warned you... Also This thing was 928 words! I hope you enjoy!

--------------------

You wanted to stop this.

Still, that didn't stop you from sliding the dull blade across your wrist again and again and again. You have been bullied since you were fourteen years old. The bullies in your school...they called you names and pushed you to the ground. You went home and ran into your bedroom. There were plenty of people that loved you. It wasn't like you didn't know your mother loved you, or your older brother (even though if he seemed to hate you sometimes) or even your father. You had great friends and you knew they would be there for you within a phone call away.

And that was the worst part.

Once you closed your bedroom door and locked it. You kept hearing those harsh words echoing in your head over and over again. You've been wearing black baggy hoodies to cover up your cuts forever since you were bullied at school. Knowing how awful it was. How selfish it was to want to die every single day with the extremely rare occasion of telling it was actually a pretty 'OK' day. That your life could be much, much worse, and yet the scars on your body told otherwise. It was addicting.

'Annoying'

'Loser'

'Stupid'

'A brat'

You looked down as the tears fell down your cheeks but you hid your face with the hood over your eyes so nobody would see you cry. You haven't been eating lately. It's been 3 weeks in total since you've visited your friends...your real friends the turtles. They cared about you especially the orange mask Mikey. Your e/c eyes that were once filled with happiness was now empty, sad, hurtful and emotionless, your bright smile that you always had was now a sad, depressing frown you were at the end of your rope, you didn't wanna take anymore pain so you were gonna end it all.

(The Lair)

The turtles were waiting for you to show up after school...but you were a no show. Mikey was beginning to worry that something bad might happen to you. So he left the lair to look for you.

(Time Skip)

Mikey raced towards your apartment jumping from one rooftop to the other. You were in your bedroom. Your wrist was bleeding and there were blood on the hardwood floor in your bedroom of your apartment. From the distance...Mikey saw you through the window. He was sweating so much while running from the lair to your apartment. He gasped. The window was open as he climbed into your bedroom.

"Y/N?!"

"Mikey?"

You turn around and saw Mikey running towards you. He saw you, he saw it, he saw finally saw it, your pale emotionless eyes, your sad depressing frown, your cuts on your arms, your tear stained cheeks, red puffy eyes, your overly skinny body but was worst of all was that you were sitting on the floor in your bedroom.

"Y/N! No, don't do it!" You took a step towards where Mikey was standing. Mikey wrapped his arms around you. "M-Mikey..." You almost fell down onto your bottom when Mikey gave you a hug. You got your balance right. You wrapped your arms around Mikey. "Please, Y/N, don't hurt yourself anymore." Mikey said. You were speechless as there were tears streaming down your cheeks once.

"Please, Y/N, I love you. Keep fighting and don't give in." Mikey said as he and you fell to your knees. "I won't do it anymore. I'll keep fighting...for you, Mikey. I promise." You said. You made a promise to Mikey as the tears were streaming down your cheeks while hugging Mikey.

Several weeks later...you walk into the lair and saw Mikey playing video games, eating a spicy pizza with jalapenos, jelly bean, pizza sauce and anchovy that he made up and two cans of your favorite sodas. "Hi, Mikey." You said with a smile on your face. Mikey paused his game as he saw you standing there with a smile on your face. "Y/N, how are you feeling?" Mikey asked. "I'm a lot better now. And I'm not cutting my wrists anymore." You said. "Y/N, I'm proud of you." Mikey said. Mikey and you gave each other hugs. Mikey gave you a kiss on your lips. "Y/N, would you be my girlfriend?" Mikey asked. Your eyes met his baby blue eyes. "I thought you'll never asked me." You said with a smile on your face. Mikey gave you a kiss on your lips.

A/N: SO THIS TOOK FOREVER BUT I FINALLY FINISHED IT. SORRY IF IT SUCKS...IT'S MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS ONE-SHOT. I TRIED MY BEST, GUYS. ALSO, let me know how well I did. I know that being suicidal doesn't exactly go like this. But I needed this to have a happy ending so I didn't have readers wanting to kill me for breaking their hearts ha-ha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and I will try to update sooner next time, but this is long for a reason.