i like you - s. kōshi

currently humming in your shared room, you closed your eyes.

as your back faced the third year setter, you randomly written notes on your (f/c) notebook.

slowly, he walked towards you and hugged you by the waist.

“eh- sugawara?” you mumbled, confused. “why are you still awake?” you asked as he lazily flopped on your bed, still hugging you by the waist.

“i should be asking you that. and didn't i say for you two call me koushi?” he asked. a soft sigh left your lips as he slowly stood up and sat on your lap, playing with your hair.

“suga.” you frowned. “hey! i said call me koushi!” he whined loudly. “stop being loud. your parents will hear you.” you scolded the boy.

“its not my fault they let you stay here after your parents moving to (c).” he mumbled, making your frown deepen. (random country)

“a-ah! sorry..” he panicked. “its fine.” you mumbled.

as he sat there, playing with your hair, he stared at your features; causing him to blush.

“everything okay?” you asked. “yeah.” he mumbled, getting off you.

he sat beside you as you randomly sketched out a drawing off your favorite cute setter.

“ne, ne. (f/n)-chan.” he mumbled. “who ya drawin’?” he asked as he leaned on your shoulder.

“u-uh, no one.” you slammed your notebook closed and blushed madly.

“awe! c'mon.” he poked your cheeks, causing your blush to deepen.

“no suga.” you mumbled. “please!” he begged.

“no.” you stood up; causing the poor boy to fall off the bed.

“ow.” he rubbed his head. “sorry.” you lend out a hand.

he secretly smirked to himself, reaching out to your hand. he then suddenly pulled you down.

“su-sugawara!” you whispered/yelled.

“didn't i say–”

“yeah, yeah! just let go of me..”

“not until you give me a kiss.”

“w-what?” you mumbled, your face exploding into fifty shades of red.

“please~” he whispered into your ear. he then embraces you tightly into his arms as you debated on whether punching him or just kissing him.

“suga..” you whined. “c'mon. at least on the cheek.” he playfully stated.

“f-fine.” you mumbled.

he always knew you were the tsundere type of girl.

as you slowly leaned down to his cheek, as you were about to peck it, he quickly turned his head towards yours, causing both your lips to softly collide.

he smile sweetly in the kiss and pulled away. “awe~” he smiled. “s-s-suga..” you mumbled, still shocked.

he sat up and kneeled down next to you. “c'mon.” he smiled. you nodded and stood up.

sitting on your bed, he sat next to you. “(f/n),”

“yes?” you turned to the silver haired setter.

“i- uhm. r-really like you!” he exclaimed, not that loud though.

your eyes widen but soon your lips formed into a small smile. “me too.” you stated.

“r-really?” he asked. “of course.” you smirked and pecked his cheek.

“y-you dont go randomly kissing someone!” he mumbled, embarrassed. “oh really?” you sarcastically answered. “said the boy who asked me to kiss him.” you teased.

“shut up!” he whined.

“yeah, yeah. c'mon im tired.” he nodded and let you lay on your bed, soon joining you.

he nuzzled his head into your neck, smiling to himself.

“(f/n)?”

“yeah?” you replied.

“i really love you.” he mumbled, loud enough for you to hear. “i- r-really love you too, koushi.” you replied back.

oh how he loved his name escaping your lips.

(a/n)

SCREECH ITS MOMMY SUGA YALL and OMG ITS 2 AMMMMMMMMMM