Ch. 13|| Halloween //1//: The Carnival! (Very Long...)

I wake up I'm guessing Vlyad carried me up to me ro- WAIT VLYAD CARRIED UP TO MY BED?!?! Oh my Irene. Well I'm guessing he went home cause he's not here. I see that I have a text from Aphmau.

A=Aphmau
Y=You

A: Hey Y/N!
Y: Hey Aph! what's up?
A: Oh I wanted to know what you're being for halloween?
Y: Oh it's a secret. But I'll give you a hint...

 But I'll give you a hint

Y: That's the hairstyle

 Y: And that's all I'm giving you and it has to deal with Pokémon !A: Let me guess Pickachu !Y: No! Any way when does the party start ?A: After the

A: Let me guess Pickachu !
Y: No! Any way when does the party start ?
A: After the...
A: CARNIVAL !!!
Y: We're going ?!?!
A: Yep so get ready!
Y: Wait can Dakota come ?
A: Yeah of course !
Y: K bye!
A: Bye!

I got up, feed Dakota, and got dressed in this...

     I curled my hair, put on some makeup, and got Dakota ready to go

     I curled my hair, put on some makeup, and got Dakota ready to go. I hear a knock at the door I open, it's Aphmau and everyone else! "Hey Y/n are you ready to go ?" "Yeah! I just have to get Dakota..." I put the leash on Dakota and we walk Aphmau's, Aaron's, and Lucinda's car. I ride with Aaron, Katelyn, Dante, Dakota, and Travis... (oh god...). Travis tries to put his hand on my leg. But Dakota bites him... I love this dog...

•~•~•~Time Skip To The Carnival•~•~•

     "We're Here!" Aaron says as we pull into a parking spot. We all get out an I put Dakota down on the grass. I squeal in excitement "I'm SO excited!, how about you guys?!?!" "Yeah I am too! I hear this place has a haunted house too!" Aphmau says. "Hey Y/n you wanna go on the Bumper Cars ?" Dante asks. "Of course !" "I'll take Dakota..." Aaron says.
Me and Dante wait in line for the bumper cars. When we get to the Bumper Cars. I pick a blue and gold cart with the number "73". Dante decided to drive while I sat in passenger. "You ready ?" Dante asks, "Of course !" The timer ticks down and we start ramming into people!
     "Aww your such a cute couple !" One girl says."Oh no we're not a cou- ugh forget it..." In the middle of the time Dante drives to a corner of the rink. "Umm Dante what's going o-" Before I could finish my sentence Dante kissed me ! After the kissed I blushed a bright red. He blushed a light pink and chuckled. We finished the Bumper cars.
    After the ride I get off as quick as possible and run to Aphmau and everyone else. "How were the Bumper Cars ?" Aphmau asks. "Uh they were... fine... uh where's Katelyn and Lucinda ?" "Oh there on the big slide, oh I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce you to Cadenza!" Aphmau says. "Hi I'm Cadenza !" "Uh hi I'm Y/N." I shake her hand.
     "Hey Y/N there's a Ring Toss, you wanna try ?" Garroth ask. "Sure !" We look at the booths for prizes. I found a ring toss with a prize of a BIG FLUFFY PANDA BEAR ! "I want the panda bear!" I said in a baby voice. "Aww that voice is so cute..." Garroth says. He throws the rings and gets 2.
     "Congrats you get a Medium prize!" "But I want the panda..." I say with a frown, baby voice, AND puppy eyes ! "Aww how can I say no to that face !"Garroth plays again and gets the panda ! "Congrats and here's your panda !" He grabs the Panda and gives it to me. "Aww Thanks Garr-" AGAIN before I could finish my sentence he kissed me ! (What is it with every guy and kissing me ?!?!) "Uh we should get back..." Garroth says. "Y-yeah..." we walk back to the group. "Garroth got you a Panda. Cool!" Cadenza says. "Hey Y/N there's a photo booth over there, Wanna do it ?" Laurence asks."Sure!" I walk to the photo booth and we sit for 3 pictures.

*Snap!
We made normal faces....

*Snap!
This time we made funny faces...

*Snap!
This time.......'LAURENCE KISSED ME. OH MY IRENE WHATS GOING ON ?!?!

     At this time I-i just started crying. I dropped the panda and I ran out of the photo booth and just ran...

Cliffhanger MUHAHAHAHA!!!
Part 2
Coming Soon ! :D
Bye!