What Megatron Says...

(SOOO CUTE! XD)

Megatron

Megatron of course can do whatever the f*ck he wants XP but everyone's overall okay with it except Starscream cause he's a lill' b*tch

Soundwave

  He walked through the bridge nervously and unsure of what he would tell his leader and longest ally. He went to his post and saw Megatron at the front and center of the ship. Megatron turned and looked at Soundwave for a moment before seeing the child in his arms, he growled in thought but then smirked,"Be sure to take care of that youngling. I have plans for them." Soundwave nodded before going to his position and putting the baby in a comfortable spot while they slept peacefully. Shockwave soon came in and presented a disguise for the decepticons to use when they are in a human infested environment, such as MECH's laboratories or the autobot base. Soundwave downloaded his form and held the sparkling close to his 'heart'. 'No harm will come to you'

Breakdown

He walked into the base nervously as he felt the sparkling rest close to his spark. He was keeping a close eye out for Megatron but didn't notice his lord standing right beside Knockout in the med-bay. "Breakdown! Why do you have a human aboard my ship?!" Breakdown coward for a second before Megatron seemed to have a light bulb above his head,"Take good care of your pest, we will need them for a...special mission" Breakdown looked down at the babe and held them closer to his form. Shockwave then presented a disguise for the decepticons to use when they are in a human infested environment, such as MECH's laboratories or the autobot base. Breakdown downloaded his form and held the babe close.'No one will mess with you little one, I'll be damned if they do.'

Shockwave   

He walked into the base as he felt the sparkling rest close to his spark. He was keeping a close eye out for Megatron to tell him of the child, he soon found him on the main bridge. Megatron raised his optic ridge as he looked down at the sparkling, to which he only nodded, cause Shockwave can get away with sh*t like that. Shockwave then downloaded his disguise for the decepticons to use when they are in a human infested environment, such as MECH's laboratories or the autobot base. He watched the sparkling closely.'This feeling is illogical...but only for you young one.' 

Arachnid

She doesn't have to answer to Megsy (*cue yelling* I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT! * Loves you Lord Megsy! *starts running*) but she was able to steal some decepticon tech, including her disguise. She loves to hold you close.'You're my one and only...no harm shall come to you my dear'

Starscream

He walked into the base nervously as he felt the sparkling rest close to his spark. He was keeping a close eye out for Megatron but didn't notice his lord walking straight toward him in the hall. Starscream accidentally bumped into Megatron but was somehow still able to keep the sparkling in his servos safe. Megatron  saw the sparkling in Starscreams servos, he growled,"Stascream, explanation...Now!" Starscream just hurriedly replied,"S-Shockwave needs a test subject!" Megatron examined Starscream and the child. Megatron gave a dark chuckle,"I am no fool Starscream...take good care of the pest, we're going to make them a very...valuable member of the decepticons. Shockwave then presented a disguise for the decepticons to use when they are in a human infested environment, such as MECH's laboratories or the autobot base. Starscream downloaded his form and held the sparkling close to his spark chamber.'You are no pest...'

(Sorry for being late my dudes)