They Name You

(GAAAAAAAAAH LOVE THIS PIC SOOOOO MUCH!!!)

Megatron

He was sitting in his berthroom with you sitting in his lap, he contemplated on what to name you for some time now. He would often stare at your little form but he couldn't find the right name, so he went to his SIC for some help. "Soundwave, I need your assistance on what to name our newest member." Soundwave nodded and searched the web for names, they looked for nearly an hour until they saw Y/N. "Hmm...Y/N.....I like that designation." He looked at you with a mischievous grin and tickled your little chin,"My Y/N." Which earned him giggles and a small smile from not only you but from his SIC.

Soundwave

He was typing away on the monitors, looking at you exactly in every thirty seconds just to make sure you were comfortable and safe in your little bed of pillows and small toys that he happened to find during missions. He sighed as you began to cry for him and for his attention, so he turned off the monitor and for the first time in a long time, he took his visor off so you would be able to see his face and hear his soft voice. "My little sparkling... what shall your designation be?" He hummed softly while you played with his face gently. He smiled softly and hummed,"...Y/N... your designation is Y/N." You only giggled in response and cuddled closer to your sire in his arms.

Breakdown

Your sire was cleaning the medical tools once again while keeping an eye (get it ;P) on you while you played with some scrap left over. He smiled as he picked you up off the floor gently, giving you a little bounce as he held you on his hip. "Hmm...you look like a wrecker, which means you gotta have a name like one... how 'bout Y/N?" You only made blubby noises with your hand in your mouth as he chuckled,"I'll take that as a yes."

Shockwave

Shockwave was examining you carefully, watching as you stared back at him with curious eyes as he also watched your heart rate and noticed there was no sign of fear. He hummed to himself in thought,"You're a peculiar sparkling. What is your designation?" Instead of a receiving a response, he facepalmed, remembering that you were only a child. "You must have a designation, it would be illogical to not give you one... Y/N should suffice." You only smiled up at your sire as he continued to examine you.

Arachnid

She was humming soft lullabies as she rocked you in her arms. She was deep in contemplation on what to do with you when you grew older and more aware of who she was, but first, she must get to know her prey which currently had no name. "What to call you..." She said in a hushed voice,"...Y/N. That is your name."  She then continued to rock you and watch your relaxed face.

Starscream

Your sire sat with you on his lap while he went through different data pads to perfect his plans to rule over the Decepticons when a name caught his eye, as he tried to find it again it seemed to have disappeared. He ran the name off his dermas,"...YYYYYY/NNNNN... I like it." He said as he looked down at you. A smile placed itself on his face," Y/N is your designation, soon to be Princess/Prince Y/N."

(Hope you all like it!)